Expect XB1 to be back ordered once Sunset overdrive comes out

#31Tajaz2426Posted 8/8/2014 2:57:10 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
TC the sony fanboys aren't going to listen. When SSO, MCC, destiny and all the other e3 games start pouring in and xbone is on backorder, then they'll see. And when their precious sales figures are demolished, I'll be there to laugh my ass off. I'm not loyal to any one system or company, but sony fans are the most smug, self centered oblivious a holes in the gaming community. Not all, but most. They are like the Yankee fans of the gaming world. Just complete dicks. So they'll have it coming. And I'm totally expecting "haha you're crazy" "whatever helps you sleep at night knowing you have an inferior system" and the likes from the sony phonies, but I'll just ignore them and let the next few years do the talking for the great xbone.

Why do I get the image of you sitting in a darkened room rubbing your hands together furiously with an evil grin on your face, slowly rocking backwards and forwards when reading this?

Sure makes it sound like he is a fanboy. This guy on top is one funny cat.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#32embrandedonePosted 8/8/2014 3:04:14 AM
Have you seen Titanfall --> Have you seen Sunset Overdrive
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#33Draconian-WhitePosted 8/8/2014 3:16:16 AM
pnut3844 posted...
I'm not loyal to any one system or company, but sony fans are the most smug, self centered oblivious a holes in the gaming community. Not all, but most. They are like the Yankee fans of the gaming world. Just complete dicks. So they'll have it coming.

Seems like an accurate assessment to me, given my experience and conversations with some of those rabid lemmings. They would rather argue on the internet than play games, as per the codex and doctrine of Mother Sony. I guess that makes us the unwashed interlopers. Woo!
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#34bushidoblitzzPosted 8/8/2014 4:00:30 AM
Big Fan posted...
TauriLeader posted...
Gamestop managers said the same back in June. NPD proved them wrong.

Halo is the best bet. Sunset should do okay but alienating a 20 year fanbase is not good for business.

Like Bungie is doing with Destiny? (Not 20 years, but you get the idea)

Not really since a great number of Halo / Xbox fans most likely went to PS4. Hence the lower sales for Xbox and higher sales for PS4. Unless you think all thats left of Xbox supporters are Bungie fans.

Halo MCC won't move too many systems since it's all old stuff, but Halo 5 will probably be what could start Xbox Ones to start selling.
---
Home What's New Contribute Features Boards Users Help 3DS DS iPhone PC PS2 PS3 PS4 PSP Vita Wii Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One All Systems
#35MightyMunaPosted 8/8/2014 4:04:14 AM
I really don't think this game will be very successful.
#36bigg_pPosted 8/8/2014 4:16:58 AM(edited)
squon8888 posted...
Says my walmart regional manager. He says they are already selling out fast.

A new warrior has entered the ring... (or a new alt?)

or a sarcastic topic about XB1 & WalMart?

It can't be a shill-free topic with a genuine, valid question?

Because that don't exist in this dojo...
#37JdciPosted 8/8/2014 4:25:16 AM
pnut3844 posted...
TC the sony fanboys aren't going to listen. When SSO, MCC, destiny and all the other e3 games start pouring in and xbone is on backorder, then they'll see. And when their precious sales figures are demolished, I'll be there to laugh my ass off. I'm not loyal to any one system or company, but sony fans are the most smug, self centered oblivious a holes in the gaming community. Not all, but most. They are like the Yankee fans of the gaming world. Just complete dicks. So they'll have it coming. And I'm totally expecting "haha you're crazy" "whatever helps you sleep at night knowing you have an inferior system" and the likes from the sony phonies, but I'll just ignore them and let the next few years do the talking for the great xbone.

Holy crap dude, this isnt trolling but straight up psychotic.
If this really reflects your feeling, talk to someone man.
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42