no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

#101ApethrowerPosted 8/4/2014 8:15:55 AM
I call it the Xbone. Why would anyone take offense to it? It's not like YOU or I created the thing or it's name, so why take offense when someone thinks there making fun of it. If there doing it to piss you off or preach PS superiority than there an idiot and a troll, plain and simple. Don't let it get to you.
#102TheBendyPosted 8/4/2014 8:20:10 AM
I actually like it when people refer to it as the Xbone. As far as Xbot and Xbro go, I certainly prefer Xbro. The "Bot" one is an obvious and unoriginal take on the long used "Nintenbot" expression.
---
Think before you ink!
#103DentalflossbushPosted 8/4/2014 8:20:22 AM
I don't have an Xbox 1, I won't be getting one, and I don't support what Microsoft has attempted to do with the product as far as the whole Kinect's invasiveness. That being said, calling the system Xbone is just another of an evergrowing list of examples that support the idea that a large amount of people in the gaming community are counter-productively immature.
#104SuperSuikodenPosted 8/4/2014 8:22:26 AM
I feel that they are not mature enough.
---
Xbox|Steam: Call Me A Hero
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero
#105EliteGuard99Posted 8/4/2014 8:25:05 AM
lolamericans posted...
and when people call you xbot?

I feel extremely insulted, I mean we are Xboners, get it right damn it!!!
---
Halo 5: We copied even more **** from CoD this time edition confirmed.-Charocks
The king of the monsters returns! - 5/16/2014
#106wh0_kn0wsPosted 8/4/2014 8:41:28 AM
more than 2 syllables are just too much for the modern american
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#107AllgorhythmPosted 8/4/2014 8:58:17 AM
It's just an abbreviation. I prefer X1 because it's easier to type.
#108Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 9:03:57 AM
aj4x94 posted...
Pee U
Delay Station 4
Xbone

#dealwithit

Also before the price drop x1 had it was
Pee u
Ps poor
Xbone

After the e3 and game reveals
It was
Pee u
Delay station 4
Xbox won
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#109PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 8/4/2014 9:06:50 AM
I think of the xbox one, because that's what "xbone" refers to.

If you have any emotions from hearing "xbone" - get a life. The only reason people even say it is because "xbox one" is in the top three stupidest console names of all time (imo its the worst, hell at least "wonder swan" has an animal and wonder in it, "xbox one" makes zero sense any way you look at it).

It doesn't have to be this way, you know. Just embrace the nickname and things will be fine. It's not even a derogatory name, it's just easier to say. When you get angry over it, it's completely misplaced and unnecessary. I don't waaaant to say it's pathetic, but it's kind of the only word I can think of.
---
http://tinyurl.com/myofwa4 - Played Mystical Ninja 64? Click this.
The only games I want in the near future: Dark Souls II, Bravely Default, Fallout 4
#110Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 9:09:13 AM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
I think of the xbox one, because that's what "xbone" refers to.

If you have any emotions from hearing "xbone" - get a life. The only reason people even say it is because "xbox one" is in the top three stupidest console names of all time (imo its the worst, hell at least "wonder swan" has an animal and wonder in it, "xbox one" makes zero sense any way you look at it).

It doesn't have to be this way, you know. Just embrace the nickname and things will be fine. It's not even a derogatory name, it's just easier to say. When you get angry over it, it's completely misplaced and unnecessary. I don't waaaant to say it's pathetic, but it's kind of the only word I can think of.

I think they chose one for all in one same as wii u u being for united (family console)
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez