no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

#131supermegabloxPosted 8/4/2014 6:50:38 PM
miczz posted...
whats the name of the next xbox though? xbox two?

playstation does the same thing.
playstation.
playstation 2.
playstation 3.
playstation 4.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#132Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 7:20:18 PM
supermegablox posted...
miczz posted...

playstation.
playstation 2.
playstation 3.
playstation 4.

You forgot the psx and the psone
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#133supermegabloxPosted 8/5/2014 1:14:57 AM
Reece504 posted...
supermegablox posted...
miczz posted...

playstation.
playstation 2.
playstation 3.
playstation 4.

You forgot the psx and the psone

arent those the exact same thing as the playstation?
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#134kilaudePosted 8/5/2014 2:18:20 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
User Name lolamericans
User ID 6714472
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.
Account Created Sunday, January 6, 2013 10:12 PM
Last Visit Monday, August 4, 2014 4:58 AM
Signature http://i.imgur.com/Rx7e2n4.jpg
Karma 308
Active Messages Posted 88

And what is up with your username?

Exactly.

Resident Weevil posted...
Well loleurope

My guess as well.

kilaude posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I have no feels.

And btw, my Xbox One is named XBONE.

I actually take offense to your user name ever so slightly. Please be a doll and share your home of origin so we can all have a good laugh as well.

Lol, right?

Pretty sure your home of origin isn't also America (USA), unless you are a descendant of na Indian Tribe.

Well look at the smart-ass here. Nope, not a Native American "Indian."

However, MY home of origin is North America (US), you know -- where I was born. It's not my entire family's home of origin (even though considering a lot of my ancestors where born and lived in the US for centuries), but it is in fact my own, personal origin.

Perhaps you would have preferred I said, "Where you from, girl?"

Just the reaction I was looking for. Thank you
---
FC: 2638-0092-9141
#135ILikesCheesePosted 8/9/2014 12:40:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#136Foxx3kPosted 8/9/2014 12:42:17 PM
I like my Xbox One and I call it Xbone endearingly.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#137ILikesCheesePosted 8/9/2014 12:48:20 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
kilaude posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I actually take offense to your user name ever so slightly. Please be a doll and share your home of origin so we can all have a good laugh as well. Lol, right?

Pretty sure your home of origin isn't also America (USA), unless you are a descendant of na Indian Tribe.

However, MY home of origin is North America (US), you know -- where I was born. It's not my entire family's home of origin (even though considering a lot of my ancestors where born and lived in the US for centuries), but it is in fact my own, personal origin.

Excellent point....even if from someone with allegiance to Microsoft these days. :)

I get so tired of people who say "Native Americans are the only REAL Americans!" when they forget this OH-SO-SIMPLE truth: Everyone born in this country IS a "Real American." Also:

PROTIP: "Native Americans" are theorized to have crossed over the Russian/Alaskan landbridge from Asia 'back in the day', (about 15,000 years ago), so this actually nullifies that silly argument as well.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#138TBONE_OGPosted 8/9/2014 1:25:23 PM
kilaude posted...
Just the reaction I was looking for. Thank you

Happy to help you realize your ignorance.

Brush up on some history... Actually... Make that general education.
---
Always O.G.
#139TBONE_OGPosted 8/9/2014 1:26:38 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
kilaude posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I actually take offense to your user name ever so slightly. Please be a doll and share your home of origin so we can all have a good laugh as well. Lol, right?

Excellent point....even if from someone with allegiance to Microsoft these days. :)

I get so tired of people who say "Native Americans are the only REAL Americans!" when they forget this OH-SO-SIMPLE truth: Everyone born in this country IS a "Real American." Also:

PROTIP: "Native Americans" are theorized to have crossed over the Russian/Alaskan landbridge from Asia 'back in the day', (about 15,000 years ago), so this actually nullifies that silly argument as well.

See? MS fans aren't so bad. :)
---
Always O.G.
#140ShowStoppa24Posted 8/9/2014 1:32:41 PM
I think it's pretty telling of that person's age and maturity level. If someone says XBone or XBro I know that they are probably around 13-15 years old, so I should probably avoid talking to them.
---
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003