no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

#141CrusnikCainPosted 8/9/2014 2:34:27 PM
i don't care what people wish to call the Xbox One but i do not like to be refereed to as a Xbot or Xbro
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#142SythisTaruPosted 8/9/2014 2:49:24 PM
I think of a giant wiener.
#143supermegabloxPosted 8/9/2014 11:50:55 PM
CrusnikCain posted...
i don't care what people wish to call the Xbox One but i do not like to be refereed to as a Xbot or Xbro

why do people not like xbot? i know its a derogatory term used by sony fanboys, but i think xbot sounds kinda cool actually. its makes me think of a high tech robot, which is implying the xbox ones more powerful. it may not be, but its certainly better. power =/= quality
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#144lunaticcorePosted 8/10/2014 12:18:43 AM
supermegablox posted...
CrusnikCain posted...

why do people not like xbot? i know its a derogatory term used by sony fanboys, but i think xbot sounds kinda cool actually. its makes me think of a high tech robot, which is implying the xbox ones more powerful. it may not be, but its certainly better. power =/= quality

I think they are trying to imply that we are brainless drones. They are constantly referring to us all as one hive mind in every argument they make.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#145ILikesCheesePosted 8/10/2014 8:14:01 AM
lunaticcore posted...
I think they are trying to imply that we are brainless drones. They are constantly referring to us all as one hive mind in every argument they make.

Sounds about right.

:)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#146Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/10/2014 8:27:02 AM
lunaticcore posted...

the irony of this is not lost on me.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#147supermegabloxPosted 8/11/2014 8:26:16 PM
now that i think about it, the xbone is actually not a derogatory term for the xbox one.
bone=boner. people are implying that the xbox one gives them a boner, and that means the xbox one is pretty sexy, which means its a great console.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
#148RexCarsPosted 8/11/2014 8:41:27 PM
Well it isn't exactly inaccurate. It's a pretty standard abbreviation.

Xbox = XB

Add the ''one''

Rocket science
#149hak145Posted 8/11/2014 8:48:38 PM
Red Link posted...
I think we should abolish the term "Xbot" and replace it with "Xboner".

That will be discussed at next weeks board meeting. I will however forward your suggestion to the front for an up or down vote. It needs a majority of halos to pass. Personally it grinds my gears.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#150supermegabloxPosted 8/11/2014 10:28:09 PM
RexCars posted...
Well it isn't exactly inaccurate. It's a pretty standard abbreviation.

Xbox = XB

Add the ''one''

Rocket science

but wouldnt Xone make more sense? the person who came up with the term xbone was probably doing it on purpose, if they werent they wouldve just used Xone
---