no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

#21GRTooCoolPosted 8/3/2014 10:50:27 PM
Honestly, it's just a word. I got friends who have a Xbox One themselves and they just call it "Xbone" without thinking of whether or not it's "insulting". It is what it is.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#22slowdog76Posted 8/3/2014 10:52:28 PM
why havent i put MSlover on ignore yet?

on topic. i dont really think anything per se. my general, over-riding opinion of all nicknames of this fashion in general, and those that purport to use them is that they tend to be used by those of a lower IQ and they use them mainly because they struggle to find a way to articulate their thoughts and feelings without using them
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#23aheroafakePosted 8/3/2014 10:55:09 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
It's disrespectful.

You don't call George Washington the G-Wash and you don't call the greatest console ever made the Xbone.

I was gonna call you out but then I read your username.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#24VamarPosted 8/3/2014 11:29:15 PM
I feel that they're idiots and not worth my time.
#25vivalabuck92Posted 8/3/2014 11:36:38 PM
Vamar posted...

....Xbone

http://media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#26nableetPosted 8/4/2014 12:05:27 AM
slowdog76 posted...

on topic. i dont really think anything per se. my general, over-riding opinion of all nicknames of this fashion in general, and those that purport to use them is that they tend to be used by those of a lower IQ and they use them mainly because they struggle to find a way to articulate their thoughts and feelings without using them

How very pretentious.

Do you know what I think of people that change their writing style and add in some flowery vocabulary when calling a group of people stupid? I think they have a low IQ and low self esteem.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#27MusuoJoePosted 8/4/2014 12:05:55 AM
Vamar posted...

^^ This..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#28kungfuj0Posted 8/4/2014 12:14:05 AM
As far as I am concerned, MS has EARNED the (somewhat unflattering) name Xbone with all the mistakes it made in building and launching the system. I don't own the system yet, but I am getting one in a month or so, and I fully intend to continue to call it the xbone. I don't take offense to that at all. When you behave like a dumb ass (as MS did), then you can't ***** and moan when someone calls you a dumb ass.

As for the xbot/xbro crap, that stuff is just stupid, IMO...about as stupid as Sony ponies or nintendorks, etc. I don't do fanboy bull****. I don't have a financial stake in any of these companies, and I don't really care which one sells more or whatever. I just care about getting the games that I want, and whichever company can deliver those to me, that is who I will follow.

For the last few generations, that company has been MS, and I've decided to go MS again this gen, but make no mistake, I owe them NOTHING! If Sony comes out with something that peaks my interest, I'll have no problem whatsoever going in that direction.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#29slowdog76Posted 8/4/2014 12:18:37 AM
nableet posted...
slowdog76 posted...

How very pretentious.

Do you know what I think of people that change their writing style and add in some flowery vocabulary when calling a group of people stupid? I think they have a low IQ and low self esteem.

i didnt explain myself sufficiently.

i didnt call a group of people stupid, merely individuals. I also didn't say that I was correct in that assumption or opinion. I know 100% that I cannot form an accurate assessment of anyone off a few random derogatory terms. It is my knee-jerk, subconscious, i dont know....reaction i guess, to seeing those words. Mainly because in a good number of instances that those words are used, they are used by trolls.

I haven't changed my writing style.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#30Red LinkPosted 8/4/2014 12:25:14 AM
I think we should abolish the term "Xbot" and replace it with "Xboner".
---
3DSFC: 1977-0327-8740