When do you think the XB1 will get Anime JRPGs like the "Tales of" series?

#11dnmtPosted 8/4/2014 1:07:45 AM
lunaticcore posted...
I hope we get a Final Fantasy this generation that makes me happy to be a Final Fantasy fan again.

FFX HD and FFX-2 HD came out a few short months ago, lol. I doubt we'll ever reach those heights again with Square-Enix being the way they are now.
#12Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 1:08:45 AM
I was half joking, but half serious at the same time. I wouldn't mind giving some of them a go, but I'm not keen on using my Ps3 to play them.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#13dnmtPosted 8/4/2014 1:09:44 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Probably never. The xbox brand does very poor in japan. I think the only reason any really came out last gen was because they were testing the waters. But they stopped almost immediately.

We got some JRPGs last gen thanks to MS themselves backing them. Doubt they'll go down that road again after the 360 sold even less than the original Xbox in Japan.
#14dnmtPosted 8/4/2014 1:10:44 AM
Jedi454 posted...
I was half joking, but half serious at the same time. I wouldn't mind giving some of them a go, but I'm not keen on using my Ps3 to play them.

Why do you have a PS3 if you refuse to play the games you like on it? That makes no sense.
#15Garage_ManPosted 8/4/2014 1:13:56 AM
Get a Vita. I am telling you dude the little thing is amazing. It has made owning a ps4 basically useless. I liked child of light..oh wait that came out on Vita...oddworld is coming too. Sure you take a hit on graphics but who cares!

It's got a ton of JRPGs from the PS1/PSP and the vita games too. I'd seriously consider it.....I use it more than my PC which I can ultra every game.
#16Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 1:15:55 AM
Garage_Man posted...
Get a Vita. I am telling you dude the little thing is amazing. It has made owning a ps4 basically useless. I liked child of light..oh wait that came out on Vita...oddworld is coming too. Sure you take a hit on graphics but who cares!

It's got a ton of JRPGs from the PS1/PSP and the vita games too. I'd seriously consider it.....I use it more than my PC which I can ultra every game.

I've got a 2DS bro, don't know if I'm keen on a Vita yet.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#17dnmtPosted 8/4/2014 1:15:59 AM
Garage_Man posted...

Vita is a pretty good Persona 4 machine, I'll give it that.
#18Garage_ManPosted 8/4/2014 1:24:46 AM
Haha no persona 4. I have it and haven't even touched it. I also impulse bought persona 1-3 too but that's a different story.

I stand by my word. I plan on getting a 3DS too but lets face it, there are like 10 games I'll buy for the system in the next year. In the 7ish months I've had my Vita I now own like 50 games or some nonsense. Granted I haven't played them all but one day!

Go to the Vita boards and have a looksy...better yet

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=858508
#19charlton3kPosted 8/4/2014 1:28:31 AM
Yeah I'm hoping for more, love the Tales series but preferred Graces and Xillia over Vesperia. We had Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon and a few others so there's still hope for the xb1!
---
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about
#20stawg007Posted 8/4/2014 1:34:56 AM
LO and ToV were the best jrpgs last gen

If xbone gets some exclusive jrpgs like those again that would be good