If XB1 had free online people would buy it over PS4!

#11KMacz31Posted 8/4/2014 7:59:48 AM
If Xbone's MP is free, making the jump would be so much easier.
#12nableetPosted 8/4/2014 8:09:23 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
nableet posted...
I have a 360, I don't have a PS3. Free online didn't sway me towards it, but I must admit that buying both a PS4 and xbone and having two subscriptions to pay does not sound tempting.

It won't ever be appealing. A drawback of owning both.

I dunno, if they both bring good full retail games to the table then I could probably look past it. It isn't a huge amount of money relative to the initial purchase of both devices, but I would still lament having to pay them both with the current free games on offer.

As EA access shows though, subscription services are coming...
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#13Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 8:13:01 AM
DJ2dGOD posted...
i know ps4 isnt free online but its outselling xb1 50 / 1.. so steve jobs needs to do something fast to save MS or at least put xb1 owners at ease my friends says ps4 is gonna win but sunset overdrive on xb1 so im torn

They both are paid online and both have a lot of online subscribers and Steve jobs???? What is he going to do to save Xbox ? You mean bill gates? Jesus ppl don't even know but quick to say Xbox needs saving lol and it's 3-1 now not 50 to one
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#14Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 8:17:58 AM
nableet posted...
nableet posted...
I have a 360, I don't have a PS3. Free online didn't sway me towards it, but I must admit that buying both a PS4 and xbone and having two subscriptions to pay does not sound tempting.

I dunno, if they both bring good full retail games to the table then I could probably look past it. It isn't a huge amount of money relative to the initial purchase of both devices, but I would still lament having to pay them both with the current free games on offer.

My friend literally stuck with ps3 when he found out you had to pay for ps4 even bough I told him ps plus would cover it but he rarely keeps it on his ps3 some people were upset about it I guess.
---
#15MrImpatient35Posted 8/4/2014 8:22:14 AM
DJ2dGOD posted...
i know ps4 isnt free online but its outselling xb1 50 / 1.. so steve jobs needs to do something fast to save MS or at least put xb1 owners at ease my friends says ps4 is gonna win but sunset overdrive on xb1 so im torn

The last figure I saw was 3:1. Where did you get 50 from? And wasn't it 4:1 before that? I don't think it was ever 50:1.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#16Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 9:50:13 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...

The last figure I saw was 3:1. Where did you get 50 from? And wasn't it 4:1 before that? I don't think it was ever 50:1.

And he said Steve jobs who is .......... Drum roll .......DEAD

He doesn't even know who bill gates and Steve jobs is.
---
#17jellybeanmasterPosted 8/4/2014 9:59:27 AM
Yes
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#18nableetPosted 8/4/2014 10:06:47 AM
Reece504 posted...
nableet posted...
nableet posted...

My friend literally stuck with ps3 when he found out you had to pay for ps4 even bough I told him ps plus would cover it but he rarely keeps it on his ps3 some people were upset about it I guess.

I can understand people that don't want it. PC gamers usually laugh at us for paying, but it isn't going away so unless your friend wants PS3 forever he will have to suck it up ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#19KMacz31Posted 8/4/2014 10:13:01 AM
But if MS doesn't change the free online policy, they won't have any advantage over the PS4 console. I think this is something drastic they need to do.
#20Reece504Posted 8/4/2014 10:14:42 AM
nableet posted...
Reece504 posted...
nableet posted...
nableet posted...

I can understand people that don't want it. PC gamers usually laugh at us for paying, but it isn't going away so unless your friend wants PS3 forever he will have to suck it up ;-)

Yea I told him suck it up although I still have my ps3 lol but I have a x1 and plan on getting a ps4 next year he hasn't picked up any next gen console yet but he pays for Xbox live on his 360 I guess he don't want to pay for two online services who knows.
---