Xbox One is the only current gen console that cant play games from the prior gen

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One is the only current gen console that cant play games from the prior gen

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
2 years ago#11
This is M$ we're talking about. Good value is out of the question.
Pour grammer annoy's me

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
2 years ago#12
There is no problem with systems not being BC, and the Ps4 isnt either, no, renting games for streaming is not the same as being BC.... its a service.

If it bothers you the choice is to either not get the newest "non BC system" or to get it and keep the old one.

User Info: ChiliPup

ChiliPup
2 years ago#13
TrueBlue91 posted...

Hey, just a heads up. This board gets really bent out of shape when you refer to Microsoft with the dollar sign in the name. I have absolutely no idea why, as I actually look at it as a compliment of a very financially successful business. But whatever. Fans of this board usually take offense to this, for some absurd reason, and it occasionally gets modded. It's happened to me, I should know. So you might want to edit or delete that post. Happy posting, everyone!
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
2 years ago#14
dnmt posted...
So we've proven MS can do it, good job. Will they actually pull it off in a way that doesn't scream money grab, if at all?

I'm sure they'll give a better deal than PSNows incredibly bad model. Hopefully subscription based.
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#15
VoidBeyond posted...
dnmt posted...
So we've proven MS can do it, good job. Will they actually pull it off in a way that doesn't scream money grab, if at all?

I'm sure they'll give a better deal than PSNows incredibly bad model. Hopefully subscription based.

I guess we'll see. Should be noted that PS Now is in beta and the pricing model will most likely improve. I mean it has to seeing how terrible it is currently.

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
2 years ago#16
ChiliPup posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Hey, just a heads up. This board gets really bent out of shape when you refer to Microsoft with the dollar sign in the name. I have absolutely no idea why, as I actually look at it as a compliment of a very financially successful business. But whatever. Fans of this board usually take offense to this, for some absurd reason, and it occasionally gets modded. It's happened to me, I should know. So you might want to edit or delete that post. Happy posting, everyone!

It's honestly a habit, I don't even do it to rile anyone up XD
Pour grammer annoy's me

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
2 years ago#17
dnmt posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
dnmt posted...

I guess we'll see. Should be noted that PS Now is in beta and the pricing model will most likely improve. I mean it has to seeing how terrible it is currently.

well they did "better" it by reducing prices by a whole dollar lol

only way to "improve" it would be a straight up subscription. Rental per hour,week,month crap just will keep being over priced
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: joshfromWID

joshfromWID
2 years ago#18
I don't really care that much about backwards compatibility. Everything I wanted to do on the Xbox 360 I have pretty much done. If they end up making it possible in some way that will be cool and all, but, doesn't affect me much.
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#19
Damn, you guys work hard on Monday too?

---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita

User Info: Geist

Geist
2 years ago#20
So you want MS to charge us to play old games that we can still play on the 360 like Sony does?

Um, no thank you TC.
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One is the only current gen console that cant play games from the prior gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived