Xbox One is the only current gen console that cant play games from the prior gen

#11TrueBlue91Posted 8/4/2014 7:00:00 AM
This is M$ we're talking about. Good value is out of the question.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#12Pharsti01Posted 8/4/2014 7:02:00 AM
There is no problem with systems not being BC, and the Ps4 isnt either, no, renting games for streaming is not the same as being BC.... its a service.

If it bothers you the choice is to either not get the newest "non BC system" or to get it and keep the old one.
#13ChiliPupPosted 8/4/2014 7:02:56 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

Hey, just a heads up. This board gets really bent out of shape when you refer to Microsoft with the dollar sign in the name. I have absolutely no idea why, as I actually look at it as a compliment of a very financially successful business. But whatever. Fans of this board usually take offense to this, for some absurd reason, and it occasionally gets modded. It's happened to me, I should know. So you might want to edit or delete that post. Happy posting, everyone!
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#14VoidBeyondPosted 8/4/2014 7:03:14 AM
dnmt posted...
So we've proven MS can do it, good job. Will they actually pull it off in a way that doesn't scream money grab, if at all?

I'm sure they'll give a better deal than PSNows incredibly bad model. Hopefully subscription based.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#15dnmtPosted 8/4/2014 7:07:57 AM(edited)
VoidBeyond posted...
dnmt posted...
So we've proven MS can do it, good job. Will they actually pull it off in a way that doesn't scream money grab, if at all?

I'm sure they'll give a better deal than PSNows incredibly bad model. Hopefully subscription based.

I guess we'll see. Should be noted that PS Now is in beta and the pricing model will most likely improve. I mean it has to seeing how terrible it is currently.
#16TrueBlue91Posted 8/4/2014 7:10:55 AM
ChiliPup posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Hey, just a heads up. This board gets really bent out of shape when you refer to Microsoft with the dollar sign in the name. I have absolutely no idea why, as I actually look at it as a compliment of a very financially successful business. But whatever. Fans of this board usually take offense to this, for some absurd reason, and it occasionally gets modded. It's happened to me, I should know. So you might want to edit or delete that post. Happy posting, everyone!

It's honestly a habit, I don't even do it to rile anyone up XD
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#17youngunner2123Posted 8/4/2014 7:18:06 AM
dnmt posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
dnmt posted...

I guess we'll see. Should be noted that PS Now is in beta and the pricing model will most likely improve. I mean it has to seeing how terrible it is currently.

well they did "better" it by reducing prices by a whole dollar lol

only way to "improve" it would be a straight up subscription. Rental per hour,week,month crap just will keep being over priced
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#18joshfromWIDPosted 8/4/2014 7:20:58 AM
I don't really care that much about backwards compatibility. Everything I wanted to do on the Xbox 360 I have pretty much done. If they end up making it possible in some way that will be cool and all, but, doesn't affect me much.
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 8/4/2014 7:22:30 AM
Damn, you guys work hard on Monday too?

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#20GeistPosted 8/4/2014 7:23:32 AM
So you want MS to charge us to play old games that we can still play on the 360 like Sony does?

Um, no thank you TC.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.