omg xbox live down again.. come on ms fix it already.. its like every few days n

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. omg xbox live down again.. come on ms fix it already.. its like every few days n
1 year ago#21
Geist posted...
Looks like a Charter Cable issue, not Live.

We can still blame that on MS though right?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
1 year ago#22
Ellesarien posted...
Geist posted...
Looks like a Charter Cable issue, not Live.

We can still blame that on MS though right?

im blaming microsoft for a birthday card that got lost in the post last week :( it had money in it too
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
1 year ago#23
BeefEaster posted...
sorry

I won't ever post official service alerts from MS ever again

they obviously aren't a reliable source of information

The service alert even says:
Hi Xbox members! Are you a Charter Cable member having a tough time connecting to Xbox Live? We’re aware of the issue and we’re working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.

So either you didn't read it
Or are just trolling saying it Is down for all
I pick the latter
That is wut u do.
---
FC~3093 8430 0175 IGN~jblaze #of peaches consumed~ova 9000!!!!!!!!! Pawn Shop Owner
1 year ago#24
BeefEaster posted...
sorry

The problem was you implied anyone signed into live was lying because you didn't read the entire service alert, unless you were genuinely amazed that we were signed into live. If you had read it, you would've saw that it was only for Charter cable customers. You also said signing in was "offline" which was false. Don't try pulling the "I was only trying to help" card.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
1 year ago#25
I'm signed in right now.

I was just on netflix on my xbox one
Now, I'm playing gears 3 on my 360.

No problems at all.

Every day there's a troll reporting problems now is getting ridiculous.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
1 year ago#26
BeefEaster posted...
sorry

They are but you aren't. You wanted to spin it as all of live was down. This has yet to happen for a long time but now everytime something happens like this you trolls act like the sky is falling, nobody can use live, and xbl is the worst. Keep trying!
---
gt: For Spartaa
1 year ago#27
this board never disappoints

TC says live is down and the service report backs his claims and I get attacked for posting it

amazing
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
1 year ago#28
My wife hasn't called me from home yet, so I assume I'm okay for now. Hope you can get back on soon TC.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#29
BeefEaster posted...
this board never disappoints

TC says live is down and the service report backs his claims and I get attacked for posting it

amazing

That's not what you did though. Stop trying to play innocent. You just tried to escalate everything.

Live has been having issues recently though. More so than usual. Hopefully all of the issues will pass soon.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
1 year ago#30
Jou should take jourself and jour Xbox to de dutchman who works at de electronics repair shoppe
---
These ****in big meaty balls, big meaty balls.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. omg xbox live down again.. come on ms fix it already.. its like every few days n

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived