omg xbox live down again.. come on ms fix it already.. its like every few days n

#31LooksLikeRainPosted 8/4/2014 9:09:09 AM
BeefEaster posted...
this board never disappoints

TC says live is down and the service report backs his claims and I get attacked for posting it

amazing

In case you missed it,

The problem was you implied anyone signed into live was lying because you didn't read the entire service alert, unless you were genuinely amazed that we were signed into live. If you had read it, you would've saw that it was only for Charter cable customers. You also said signing in was "offline" which was false. Don't try pulling the "I was only trying to help" card.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#32teeebzPosted 8/4/2014 9:24:12 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
BeefEaster posted...

TC says live is down and the service report backs his claims and I get attacked for posting it

amazing

In case you missed it,

The problem was you implied anyone signed into live was lying because you didn't read the entire service alert, unless you were genuinely amazed that we were signed into live. If you had read it, you would've saw that it was only for Charter cable customers. You also said signing in was "offline" which was false. Don't try pulling the "I was only trying to help" card.

Bang bang
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#33JohnWall32Posted 8/4/2014 9:28:09 AM
I remember when i only played mp games on 360 because was so much more reliable than psn...oh how things have changed. People who still think xbl is better than psn are like people who still think Kobe's better than LeBron.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#34EllesarienPosted 8/4/2014 10:17:11 AM
BeefEaster posted...

amazing

We've reached trolling full circle - Victimhood. It never fails.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#35chedibang1994Posted 8/4/2014 10:22:55 AM
Topic end
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#36RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/4/2014 10:44:48 AM
Its letting me sign in but any game I try to play it wont work. I get an eror that it took too long to load.

Blows my mind you cant play single player campaigns when live is having problems.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#37Crystyn_7BPosted 8/4/2014 10:47:09 AM
I can sign in but not access live for some reason hard reseted, reseted my modem, changed regions,.. but to no avail. Network settings still say "service info unavailable"

This has been going on for a few days. Can sign in and access live just fine on my 360 though so if a factory reset doesn't help I'll ask for a replacement.
#38Viet0nePosted 8/4/2014 10:55:02 AM
Actually, the fact that MS acknowledges it means it could be either the fault of MS or Charter Cable.

If it was the fault of charter cable only, it wouldn't need a service alert.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Dead Rising 3, Destiny
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#39Laylow12Posted 8/4/2014 11:01:36 AM
Woah, again?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#40TBONE_OGPosted 8/4/2014 11:28:35 AM
I have Charter Cable... damn. But I'm work for 6 more hours so hopefully it's fixed by then.

I wonder if it's just Charter Cable in certain parts of the country...?
---
Always O.G.