Another Exclusive Another Xbone Bundle, Behold!

#21ExempliGratiaPosted 8/4/2014 1:34:07 PM
dnmt posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
redditon4chan posted...
joshfromWID posted...
You're late. Someone else beat you to the post.

DNMT even.

Well dmnt is a known troll, and a lot of people probably have him blocked so they won't see his post.

F***ed up if true.

Sometimes the truth hurts.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#22EllesarienPosted 8/4/2014 1:39:40 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
dnmt posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
redditon4chan posted...
joshfromWID posted...
You're late. Someone else beat you to the post.

DNMT even.

Well dmnt is a known troll, and a lot of people probably have him blocked so they won't see his post.

F***ed up if true.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

I thought that was a weird response to be honest. I mean we all hear the "If you don't like the article or post then just ignore it". So when people make the decision based off months that they will never miss anything important and put that person on ignore it is messed up?

I say working as attended.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#23KconvPosted 8/4/2014 2:04:17 PM
Price needs to be 450 with kinect and game or its not going to sell

They had a Forza 5 and Titanfall bundle with kinect and game for 450 and it still didnt bring it the sales....

Maybe sunset overdrive will do what Forza 5 couldnt.
#24ExempliGratiaPosted 8/4/2014 2:07:51 PM
Kconv posted...

They had a Forza 5 and Titanfall bundle with kinect and game for 450 and it still didnt bring it the sales....

You have the amount each bundle sold?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#25KconvPosted 8/4/2014 2:12:09 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
Kconv posted...

You have the amount each bundle sold?

No but it probably is possible to look at the NPD numbers for that month/quarter, but I know though it had a boost during the Titanfall launch it didnt jump that much higher..

but that was the best price they have had on the console, but I wasnt ready to buy then, and Im not getting one till it at least hits that price again, and I warned my friends off saying wait for it, they will repeat it, possibly with a better game....

Yeah Sunset Overdrive would get me if the price is right.
#26pwnater777Posted 8/4/2014 2:13:27 PM
I really want this. Even though I'd love if it was $400, still going to pay whatever MS asks for the Sunset Overdrive bundle.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#27Viper187666Posted 8/4/2014 2:20:21 PM
Please tell me these stupid bundles won't cause the core unbundled SKU to disappear from shelves like we constantly see with 360/PS3. I don't want anything but Halo.
---
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#28Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 6:35:39 AM
BEHOLD!

It is confirmed that bundle is real and not a rumour or leak anymore.

The white buffalo Xbox One is real.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/05/white-xbox-one-could-be-headed-to-retail-with-sunset-overdrive?abthid=53e0d6ad5c7c095d6f00000e

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita