Anybody already trade their PS4 towards an Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anybody already trade their PS4 towards an Xbox One?
1 year ago#1
I went PS4 this time around and it seems like Xbox has a little bit more going on this year games-wise.
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
1 year ago#2
I bought an x1 cuz i was a 360 guy last gen and i could only find an x1 at launch.... Still no regrets dead rising 3 is one of the best launch games ive ever played and im stunned sony STILL has nothing i want to play out side of tlouR.. Which i already have on the ps3 version.
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
1 year ago#3
That's honestly why I picked Xbox One, I was initially going to go with PS4, but there is more that I want to play on Xbox One right now than there is on PS4.
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
1 year ago#4
Still haven't picked up either. I've been waiting for their respective game libraries to build up to see which one I purchase first.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
1 year ago#5
Never bought a PS4 in the first place. Last gen's experience on PS3 and the announced games pushed me over to an Xbox One this time around
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
1 year ago#6
I did! PS4 just has no gaems. Too bad, I'm Sony's biggest fan...

All lies.
1 year ago#7
I honestly considered it back in February. I wanted to play KI, Forza 5, PVZ, and Titanfall. Instead I decided to make a few moves and just buy an Xbox One to go alongside it. I'm glad I didn't do it, because now I have them both.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#8
I have a PS4 and it's just been collecting dust. I'll be getting an X1 August 17th. That being said, no I didn't, and never would. I've sold games and consoles in the past and regretted it. So I try not to sell my games.
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
1 year ago#9
I did back in February. I got 400 for it so I only lost on tax. So far no regrets especially after E3.
While I would love to own both I just don't have the time or money for it atm.
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anybody already trade their PS4 towards an Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived