What's the worst game you've ever played?

#291BDJaycePosted 8/5/2014 9:20:30 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Wow. This thread really tells the age of most of you. Everyone is putting games that came out in the last 2-3 gens. Now I feel old.

Well i've been playing games for the last 25 or more years but i'm not about to sit down and recount the worst games i've ever played. I chose The Last Remnant because it was literally on the shelf right beside me.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#292hoggys2much99Posted 8/5/2014 10:41:33 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Wow. This thread really tells the age of most of you. Everyone is putting games that came out in the last 2-3 gens. Now I feel old.

pnut3844 I have been playing games since November 1978 since the Atari VCS and out of all the games I have played which includes E.T and Pac-Man for the Atari 2600 Assassin's Creed 1 is the worst game I have ever played in those 34 years.

AC1 is so crap it makes E.T and Pac-Man look like masterpieces,

I wish they would bury Assassin's Creed 1 in a New Mexico landfill.
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta
#293TheGam3925Posted 8/5/2014 10:45:15 PM
I can't remember the name of it but it was an online only, generic, first person CoD clone with mechs
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#294pnut3844Posted 8/5/2014 10:45:43 PM
hoggys2much99 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

pnut3844 I have been playing games since November 1978 since the Atari VCS and out of all the games I have played which includes E.T and Pac-Man for the Atari 2600 Assassin's Creed 1 is the worst game I have ever played in those 34 years.

AC1 is so crap it makes E.T and Pac-Man look like masterpieces,

I wish they would bury Assassin's Creed 1 in a New Mexico landfill.

Ac1 was very repetitive yes, but it was far from being as bad as ET. It was revolutionary in that it invented the building scaling system. And the hidden blade. As I said, a very repetitious game, and ac2 was worlds better, but it's still one of my favorite series and no game can top ET. In fact I can think of many many worse games than ac1. The only thing ac1 got wrong was all the same bs side missions you had to do. The actual Templar assassination missions were awesome, and you can't beat AC story.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#295hoggys2much99Posted 8/5/2014 11:05:13 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Ac1 was very repetitive yes, but it was far from being as bad as ET. It was revolutionary in that it invented the building scaling system. And the hidden blade. As I said, a very repetitious game, and ac2 was worlds better, but it's still one of my favorite series and no game can top ET. In fact I can think of many many worse games than ac1. The only thing ac1 got wrong was all the same bs side missions you had to do. The actual Templar assassination missions were awesome, and you can't beat AC story.

My review of AC1 that I have on metacritic

This is without doubt the WORST game I have ever played. It is so pathetic it is beyond a joke. The graphics are abysmal, the controls stink and the padded out gameplay is as repetitive as heck. This is nothing but a 1 level repeated ad infinitum padded out repetitive as heck beta tech demo. I played it for 3 hours ( 1/12 hours not counting the unskippable cutscenes ) and I was bored senseless. How this game got the reviews that it did I shall never know. I bet they were paid by Ubisoft to give those high scores because they knew they had made a crapfeast of a game.

Lets look at it one by one shall we:

Controls - what controls? The controls were the worst I have ever seen in gaming. My hand was aching after trying a couple of moves.

Graphics - Worst I have ever seen. Beige beige beige with more beige and some beige on the side. Bland boring and horrible.

Gameplay - What blooming gameplay there wasn't any. Eavesdrop, pickpocket, blend, climb walls, collect flags ride horse rinse repeat ad infinitum.

Story - what blooming story? There wasn't any. Some sci-fi junk about some bartender being an assassin in a previous life and that the human genome has memory! Do me a favour. Worst story ever.

Voice acting - Terrible! you could tell that even the voice actors thought it was a dire script and were only there for the money.

Overall worst game ever. How this disaster got the reviews that it did and 2 sequels I shall never know. Ubisoft wouldn't know how to make a game if it came up and bit it's face.

STAY AWAY.

AC is as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend. EVERY game is the same every time with just little tweaks added and a change of location.

There was nothing revolutionary in AC1. The whole thing just stank and it is worse than E.T for the 2600.

I have seen better stories written on cereal boxes than what you get in Assassin's Creed.

Even watchmojo called it the 3rd most overrated game ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKB17s-oF0U

Let me tell you something, There is nothing wrong with the premise in having an assassin for a character but it was so piss poor executed it is laughable.

Ubicrap hype this garbage for all it is worth and everyone falls for it.

Try this, My 64 year old dad went to me once "I do not like this Assassin's Creed 3 for it's Anti-British storyline"! My jaw hit the floor. He knew more about this game than I did. He got a big hug from me for that.

Thank goodness I borrowed my brothers copy of AC1. Even he hated it. I have never rage quit over any game than the way I did with AC1.

ASSASSIN'S CREED WORST GAME AND FRANCHISE EVER.
---
#296oldhbk76Posted 8/6/2014 12:00:28 AM
E.T. atari 2600
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#297SunDevil77Posted 8/6/2014 12:07:03 AM
hoggys2much99 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

And just like the other 12 times you've posted this joke. It is a garbage review by someone that should never critique any form of media.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#298godFORBIDjellyPosted 8/6/2014 12:15:56 AM
hoggys2much99 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

This is without doubt the WORST game I have ever played. It is so pathetic it is beyond a joke. The graphics are abysmal, the controls stink and the padded out gameplay is as repetitive as heck. This is nothing but a 1 level repeated ad infinitum padded out repetitive as heck beta tech demo. I played it for 3 hours ( 1/12 hours not counting the unskippable cutscenes ) and I was bored senseless. How this game got the reviews that it did I shall never know. I bet they were paid by Ubisoft to give those high scores because they knew they had made a crapfeast of a game.

Lets look at it one by one shall we:

Controls - what controls? The controls were the worst I have ever seen in gaming. My hand was aching after trying a couple of moves.

Graphics - Worst I have ever seen. Beige beige beige with more beige and some beige on the side. Bland boring and horrible.

Gameplay - What blooming gameplay there wasn't any. Eavesdrop, pickpocket, blend, climb walls, collect flags ride horse rinse repeat ad infinitum.

Story - what blooming story? There wasn't any. Some sci-fi junk about some bartender being an assassin in a previous life and that the human genome has memory! Do me a favour. Worst story ever.

Voice acting - Terrible! you could tell that even the voice actors thought it was a dire script and were only there for the money.

Overall worst game ever. How this disaster got the reviews that it did and 2 sequels I shall never know. Ubisoft wouldn't know how to make a game if it came up and bit it's face.

STAY AWAY.

AC is as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend. EVERY game is the same every time with just little tweaks added and a change of location.

There was nothing revolutionary in AC1. The whole thing just stank and it is worse than E.T for the 2600.

I have seen better stories written on cereal boxes than what you get in Assassin's Creed.

Even watchmojo called it the 3rd most overrated game ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKB17s-oF0U

Let me tell you something, There is nothing wrong with the premise in having an assassin for a character but it was so piss poor executed it is laughable.

Ubicrap hype this garbage for all it is worth and everyone falls for it.

Try this, My 64 year old dad went to me once "I do not like this Assassin's Creed 3 for it's Anti-British storyline"! My jaw hit the floor. He knew more about this game than I did. He got a big hug from me for that.

Thank goodness I borrowed my brothers copy of AC1. Even he hated it. I have never rage quit over any game than the way I did with AC1.

ASSASSIN'S CREED WORST GAME AND FRANCHISE EVER.

That review was awful. Seems troll-ish to me. In fact I wouldn't waste any more of time listening to this guy.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
psn~ ARedWerewolf
#299hoggys2much99Posted 8/6/2014 12:52:41 AM(edited)
Oh what's the matter can't take the truth about the worst most over milked franchise in history?

Assassin's Creed is the worst game in history #DEALWITHIT.

Watchmojo called it the 3rd most overated game in history behind Halo and CoD.

My favourite review of AC1 written by someone who wasn't bribed by Ubicrap into giving a beta tech demo 100% scores http://www.gamecritics.com/assassins-creed-review
---
#300Offspring7Posted 8/6/2014 1:27:29 AM
hoggys2much99 posted...
Oh what's the matter can't take the truth about the worst most over milked franchise in history?

I think Mario would like to have a word with you about overmilked franchises.

Granted I've never played AC as it doesn't seem to interest me, but you're just a sad, angry child. Even if you're trolling, it's nowhere near funny and nobody cares about your review.

Trolling doesn't work when you try as hard as you are doing. Nobody likes a tryhard.
---
"You know, if someone else did that, they'd look like an idiot, but since you do it all the time, you can pull it off."