What's the worst game you've ever played?

#31scoobydoobydontPosted 8/4/2014 11:12:00 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis, GameCube.

Sweet mother of god that game was horrible. I've yet to see anything come close to the atrocity that Aquaman BFA was.

I remember that. lol I think I played that and... Dinotopia? Around the same time (on Xbox). Both got slammed so hard. Scorpion King too. I wouldn't put them down as the worst I've played, but they definitely weren't good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#32ChiliPupPosted 8/4/2014 11:15:04 AM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
The last of us pretty much

Here's a word everyone should look up in the dictionary. "Credibility"
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#33SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/4/2014 11:15:54 AM
Sacred 3.
#34richboy900Posted 8/4/2014 11:29:03 AM(edited)
Easily true crime streets of la. The driver games wouldn't be far off either.

In recent times, probably gran turismo 5. Not a overly bad game, but a huge disappointment. The game was developed with a huge budget and took about 7 years. But many of the cars were ported from gt4 on the ps2.

The engines didn't sound realistic either. An AMG Mercedes should sound like thunder like the way it does on forza. Not a moped.
#35starunlimitedPosted 8/4/2014 11:23:02 AM
recently, AirMech Arena. Really bad lag, and the worst case of "pay to win" I've seen in a long while.
#36PoweredMilkManPosted 8/4/2014 11:24:48 AM
Pigfarts posted...
atari had a bunch of games just as bad as ET. In fact ET wasn't that bad. I had no clue what to do but it was okay.

from the more recent years it would be Bullet Witch.

E.T. Almost destroyed the entire video game industry
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#37ChiliPupPosted 8/4/2014 11:31:16 AM
Quick story... I THOUGHT that Alpha Protocol was the worst game I've ever played. Truth is... I only played a couple of hours. I sold it due to the awkward and clunky controls. Then, after finishing Deus Ex HR, I went searching for something (anything) similar. Alpha Protocol kept popping up in threads everywhere. Long story short: I gave it another shot, I've now completed it three times. And while it's not anywhere near my top ten, it does hold a space on my never-sell shelf lol. You never know.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#38kennyynnooPosted 8/4/2014 11:38:07 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Ever ever? Hmm... Seaman got old really fast, I guess. I also really did not like Smash Bros when I've tried various incarnations. M&M's Shellshocked on PSone was pretty naff. And I like Sonic 06 better than 3D Blast or Riders.

kennyynnoo posted...
Spiderman Atari I think. You just climb a building to the top.

That wasn't all you do.

Spider-Man Atari 2600 - gamepay: http://youtu.be/hZzGaFiyezY

It was the most frustrating annoying game ever, you sort of dodge windows but yeah you do just v limb a building.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#39JediNarutoPosted 8/4/2014 11:45:26 AM
Last of Us, followed by the Uncharted series
---
sig
#40lovbbwsPosted 8/4/2014 11:46:37 AM
my answer is still the same every time i see this topic its easily total recall for the NES shiver shiverrrrrrrrr