XB1 vs PS4 Last report

#11Juzten76Posted 8/5/2014 10:48:00 PM
elken posted...
ChiliPup posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...
3x as many people buying a console with no games then the other people buying a console with no games

What did i miss?

Last I checked, there are a whole lot of multi-platform games. And PS4 runs them at a higher framerate and resolution, at least in most cases. Not all, to be fair. Some are fairly identical on each platform.

so The PS4 is the superior system on terms of graphical power and framerate this gen ?

It was. Now all the upcoming multiplats are equal. The difference if any isn't noticeable. It's more about what exclusives and features you prefer.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#12Juzten76Posted 8/5/2014 10:50:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13NSGraphitePosted 8/5/2014 10:56:28 PM
slyman19 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
elken posted...
: http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/187371-ps4-outselling-the-xbox-one-3-to-1-as-total-sales-gap-grows-to-9-million-vs-5-million

Actually, 5 million is shipped vs 9 million sold.

The 9 million is also shipped.

Incorrect. sony is specifying "sold-through" which means units in consumer's hands. MS is specifying "shipped" which means units shipped to retailers, not yet sold to consumers.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#14Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 11:28:56 PM
Juzten76 posted...
elken posted...
ChiliPup posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...
3x as many people buying a console with no games then the other people buying a console with no games

What did i miss?

Last I checked, there are a whole lot of multi-platform games. And PS4 runs them at a higher framerate and resolution, at least in most cases. Not all, to be fair. Some are fairly identical on each platform.

so The PS4 is the superior system on terms of graphical power and framerate this gen ?

It was. Now all the upcoming multiplats are equal. The difference if any isn't noticeable. It's more about what exclusives and features you prefer.

Lies. You wish though, don't you?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15leelee3105Posted 8/5/2014 11:35:06 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
elken posted...
ChiliPup posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...

What did i miss?

Lies. You wish though, don't you?

check the sig ponies. I'll mop up the tears
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#16Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:38:22 PM
I see Laylow is extra bored tonight, get some games bro!
#17youngskillzPosted 8/5/2014 11:42:46 PM
bone vs ps4 final report sounds like a video game.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#18StrongBlackVinePosted 8/5/2014 11:45:34 PM
Juzten76 posted...
elken posted...
ChiliPup posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...

What did i miss?

Bullcrap. I bet there is still gap in the Fall multiplats. Even Sunset Overdrive an exclusive is clocking in at 900p.
#19Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:48:03 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Juzten76 posted...
elken posted...
ChiliPup posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...

What did i miss?

Bullcrap. I bet there is still gap in the Fall multiplats. Even Sunset Overdrive an exclusive is clocking in at 900p.

Oh my god it is!?!?! What am I gonna do now?
#20leelee3105Posted 8/6/2014 12:02:33 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Juzten76 posted...
elken posted...
ChiliPup posted...
DJ2dGOD posted...

What did i miss?

what resolution is that game at on PS4? OH YAAA hahahaha thats right
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution