XB1 vs PS4 Last report

#31Millertime660Posted 8/6/2014 12:49:04 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
I did. No Xbox fan is going to say anything about it because it's almost bullet proof.

What? Bulletproof?

oh no is that the 50 cent game?

Bloodbourne is the spiritual successor to the 50 cent game? Now that I could get into!
#32leelee3105Posted 8/6/2014 2:21:11 AM
Millertime660 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
I did. No Xbox fan is going to say anything about it because it's almost bullet proof.

What? Bulletproof?

oh no is that the 50 cent game?

Bloodbourne is the spiritual successor to the 50 cent game? Now that I could get into!

damn right!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#33StrongBlackVinePosted 8/6/2014 3:14:00 AM
leelee3105 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
LOL! what the heck is that? is that another fake game sony is going to talk about and never release like the order 1886? it sounds like a DMC ripoff from the name

Those two fake games are both releasing in the first quarter of 2015. If you think a new IP by the man behind Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 is a joke then you are just ignorant.

well why were they talking about 1886 like it was a launch game? and yeah with the turd that is Destiny so far im not really going to get too excited for a game just because of past games. main point though, kind of stupid to bring up a PS game on this board. I guess no more stupid than talking about the resolution of a game you can only play on the system that youre talking bad about.

The Order 1886 was never a launch game. It was supposed to release this Fall and was delayed just like tons of other games. You must thinking about Drive Club.
#34LEGEND_725Posted 8/6/2014 4:55:13 AM
elken posted...
PS4 vs XB1 sales

Here: http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/187371-ps4-outselling-the-xbox-one-3-to-1-as-total-sales-gap-grows-to-9-million-vs-5-million

what's going on here ?

Ps4 outselling xbox 3 to 1 as sales gap is 9 mil to 5 mil. Uhh math not even once lol .

Oh and last NPD Xbox doubled sales and was only about 20k behind playstation.

Hmmmm

Quick busted go make a resolution topic!!
Oh wait that's becoming a non issue you too!!!!

Oh it always was a non issue!
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#35TrueBlue91Posted 8/6/2014 4:59:19 AM
Look at LEGEND's psychological coping mechanism. We should get a psychologist in here, this is quite interesting.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#36LEGEND_725Posted 8/6/2014 5:31:29 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Look at LEGEND's psychological coping mechanism. We should get a psychologist in here, this is quite interesting.

I am a psychologist nerd
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#37TrueBlue91Posted 8/6/2014 5:35:29 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

I am a psychologist nerd

And I'm Obama. And even I say PS4 is better, and Americans should support it over Xbox
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#38SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/6/2014 5:41:15 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
elken posted...
so The PS4 is the superior system on terms of graphical power and framerate this gen ?

Yes.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/187536-could-microsoft-upgrade-the-xbox-ones-hardware-to-fix-the-ps4-performance-gap?fullsite=true

Oh man. They're predicting a new XBOX ONE as early as 2016 because of weak hardware.

Wow that soon? That's crazy!

You guys need to get lives. Theres no way that would happen. One console has typically been the leader in hardware each gen, its nothing new. Weakers specs with the ps2 didn't prevent it from being one of the best consoles ever.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#39SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/6/2014 5:43:52 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Bullcrap. I bet there is still gap in the Fall multiplats. Even Sunset Overdrive an exclusive is clocking in at 900p.

what resolution is that game at on PS4? OH YAAA hahahaha thats right

http://media.giphy.com/media/mZ9nTPZJjviKY/giphy.gif

What resolution is Bloodborne running at on Xbox One?

What resolution is Halo running PS4? See I can name exclusives too, it gets us nowhere. Funny to see Sony fanboys use Bloodborne as their failsafe whenever they don't know what else to say.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#40ScRuiPosted 8/6/2014 5:45:42 AM
the real 91 dipped on your trueblue... Nice...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>