I just scored Diablo 3 Ultimate for 45 bucks after taxes!

#1RuinerEraserPosted 8/4/2014 11:51:47 AM
I love Amazon.ca , I took advantage of a 30% off deal when you pre order 3 more or games. I got

Destiny
Alien Isolation
NHL 15
Sunset Overdrive
EA UFC
Forza Horizon 2

I wasn't too sure about Alien Isolation so I switched it for Diablo 3!

I'm basically getting all of these games for 280 bucks after taxes and free shipping! Not a bad deal really! Can't wait for these games to come out! (Minus EA UFC, it's already out)

/bragtopic
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#2AgentLockePosted 8/4/2014 11:54:22 AM
Good list man, I might also take advantage of the deal. Alien does look really good tho, I have HIGH hopes for that game. Can't wait for diablo, even started playing it again to get ready
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#3RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 11:57:14 AM
AgentLocke posted...
Good list man, I might also take advantage of the deal. Alien does look really good tho, I have HIGH hopes for that game. Can't wait for diablo, even started playing it again to get ready

The deal was just after E3, I had to pull some strings with customer service to even get them to change the game lol. I have high hopes for Aliens as well, I'll end up buying it as long as the reviews are good!

D3 is on sale at Amazon.ca right now tho, regular 69.99 on sale for 58 something.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#4DyingPancakePosted 8/4/2014 11:58:38 AM
2 of my good friends said they were both getting Diablo 3 (360 version) and I said I would get it along with them

We haven't really played a game together since Battlefield 1943 was released on the arcade.

I'm pretty excited about it
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 1