Titanfall Hits 2 Million Sold on Xbox One, 3 Million Combined

#21scoobydoobydontPosted 8/4/2014 1:24:28 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Enclave posted...
vgchartz? Really?

scoobydoobydont is going to crucify someone when he sees this

My jimmies are so ****ing rustled right now you don't even know! I've even invented a new emoticon... I call it "fire-breathing mad". >:O-E That -E is like flames coming out of my mouth, that's how mad I am! TC dares use lolchartz as a source on my turf?? This is an act of war!!
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#22ChiliPupPosted 8/4/2014 1:40:14 PM
Just imagine how many copies the sequel will sell, being multi-platform and all.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#23duericPosted 8/4/2014 1:42:34 PM
ChiliPup posted...
Just imagine how many copies the sequel will sell, being multi-platform and all.

Can't wait. TF is too good for so many people to miss out on it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24EllesarienPosted 8/4/2014 1:44:13 PM
dnmt posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Enclave posted...
vgchartz? Really?

seems like a realistic amount imo.

Well with all the bundles I would hope so, they're practically giving it away with every purchase.

Ahhhh....This is what happens when you have run out of ammo and you are just cycling the chamber. So sad for these trolls.

Quick....Another PS4 is beating X-1 489-1 in Sales thread is needed quickly...Get it Done!!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#25SigmaLongshotPosted 8/4/2014 1:51:29 PM
Ellesarien posted...
dnmt posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Enclave posted...
vgchartz? Really?

Well with all the bundles I would hope so, they're practically giving it away with every purchase.

Ahhhh....This is what happens when you have run out of ammo and you are just cycling the chamber. So sad for these trolls.

Quick....Another PS4 is beating X-1 489-1 in Sales thread is needed quickly...Get it Done!!!

You're just being a troll because you like something I don't. People can't back an underdog otherwise they're a moron, don't you know? Being a part of some sort of super club enriches us as people and reinforces our overall life decisions! We're part of a Higher National Diploma Psychology report!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#26MetroidFan9999Posted 8/4/2014 1:52:53 PM
dnmt posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Enclave posted...
vgchartz? Really?

"Common sense?!? RAGE!"

Literally everyone in here.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#27skermacPosted 8/4/2014 1:53:24 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
More like Titanfail :/ what a flop ;) smh

(Am I doing it right?)

Since when is 3 million sales a flop!!?? SMH!
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#28duericPosted 8/4/2014 1:53:55 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...

You're just being a troll because you like something I don't. People can't back an underdog otherwise they're a moron, don't you know? Being a part of some sort of super club enriches us as people and reinforces our overall life decisions! We're part of a Higher National Diploma Psychology report!

Did you just forget to change alts?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#29scoobydoobydontPosted 8/4/2014 1:54:17 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
"Common sense?!? RAGE!"

Literally everyone in here.

Hey, my rage is justified! I'm at war here! >:O-E
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#30Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/4/2014 1:55:51 PM
dnmt posted...

You heard it here first people! dnmt has officially stated that the XBO is selling so well it's inflating the number of Titanfall sales. You are just the worst troll in the world aren't you?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!