Titanfall Hits 2 Million Sold on Xbox One, 3 Million Combined

#31SigmaLongshotPosted 8/4/2014 1:56:50 PM
dueric posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

You're just being a troll because you like something I don't. People can't back an underdog otherwise they're a moron, don't you know? Being a part of some sort of super club enriches us as people and reinforces our overall life decisions! We're part of a Higher National Diploma Psychology report!

Did you just forget to change alts?

I'm not sure I get the reference. I'm not cowardly enough to hide behind a second identity, I'm just me. I'm constantly berated for my opinion and often defend people that are being pummeled by the single-minded sense of closed-off individuals. It's just my nature.

I happily let people know who I am. I'm proud of it. I'd rather be hated for speaking my mind than talk the tongue of a mask.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#32MetroidFan9999Posted 8/4/2014 1:58:16 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...
Well with all the bundles I would hope so, they're practically giving it away with every purchase.

You heard it here first people! dnmt has officially stated that the XBO is selling so well it's inflating the number of Titanfall sales. You are just the worst troll in the world aren't you?

Spin cycle complete.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#33method115Posted 8/4/2014 1:58:26 PM
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
Just imagine how many copies the sequel will sell, being multi-platform and all.

Can't wait. TF is too good for so many people to miss out on it.

I thought the game was pretty good but they need to improve a lot of things.

1. Look into making a Single player experience. They could make a great story/world with this setting and fighting style. They should look into doing that.

2. Get rid of the bots or have a mode with the bots. I see very few people defending the bots it's almost been unanimously hated.

3. Increase player sizes doesn't have to be 32 vs 32 just increase it as much as you can.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#34duericPosted 8/4/2014 2:03:18 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
dueric posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

You're just being a troll because you like something I don't. People can't back an underdog otherwise they're a moron, don't you know? Being a part of some sort of super club enriches us as people and reinforces our overall life decisions! We're part of a Higher National Diploma Psychology report!

Did you just forget to change alts?

I'm not sure I get the reference. I'm not cowardly enough to hide behind a second identity, I'm just me. I'm constantly berated for my opinion and often defend people that are being pummeled by the single-minded sense of closed-off individuals. It's just my nature.

I happily let people know who I am. I'm proud of it. I'd rather be hated for speaking my mind than talk the tongue of a mask.

He didn't berate you.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35ElemayowePosted 8/4/2014 2:04:47 PM
method115 posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
Just imagine how many copies the sequel will sell, being multi-platform and all.

1. Look into making a Single player experience. They could make a great story/world with this setting and fighting style. They should look into doing that.

2. Get rid of the bots or have a mode with the bots. I see very few people defending the bots it's almost been unanimously hated.

3. Increase player sizes doesn't have to be 32 vs 32 just increase it as much as you can.

More than 12 Titans at once would be ridonk.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#36duericPosted 8/4/2014 2:10:39 PM
method115 posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...

Frankly, without bots I wouldn't play it.

Attrition is fast, fun, and does the one thing no other shooter can. Punishes slow ass campers.

They just need to get more creative with modes to take advantage of the system. Marked for Death is awesome. Pilot Hunter is just COD with Mechs.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/4/2014 2:16:32 PM
All praise Titanfall XBROS! *bows down to titanfall*
---
hey foo
hey foo
#38MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/4/2014 2:19:30 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Good news. This and KI will keep me busy until MCC.

Ya kiddin' me? It'll keep you busy way past MCC.

Fah-geda bout it!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#39LooksLikeRainPosted 8/4/2014 2:35:48 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...
Well with all the bundles I would hope so, they're practically giving it away with every purchase.

You heard it here first people! dnmt has officially stated that the XBO is selling so well it's inflating the number of Titanfall sales. You are just the worst troll in the world aren't you?

I can't wait to see how he spins this one.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#40MetroidFan9999Posted 8/4/2014 2:39:51 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...

I can't wait to see how he spins this one.

Spinning a spin? I do believe this place is now a nuthouse.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/