Titanfall Hits 2 Million Sold on Xbox One, 3 Million Combined

#41duericPosted 8/4/2014 1:40:04 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...
Well with all the bundles I would hope so, they're practically giving it away with every purchase.

You heard it here first people! dnmt has officially stated that the XBO is selling so well it's inflating the number of Titanfall sales. You are just the worst troll in the world aren't you?

I can't wait to see how he spins this one.

Titanfall is on 3 platforms.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#42skermacPosted 8/4/2014 7:17:18 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...
Well with all the bundles I would hope so, they're practically giving it away with every purchase.

You heard it here first people! dnmt has officially stated that the XBO is selling so well it's inflating the number of Titanfall sales. You are just the worst troll in the world aren't you?

Nope, 2, xbox and pc

inb4 someone says 360 and x1 are 2 different consoles, they aren't, they are both an xbox.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#43OMGWYATTPosted 8/4/2014 7:23:28 PM
skermac posted...
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...

Nope, 2, xbox and pc

inb4 someone says 360 and x1 are 2 different consoles, they aren't, they are both an xbox.

not sure if serious
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#44LEGEND_725Posted 8/4/2014 8:16:45 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...

Spin cycle complete.

LMAO THE TROLL SPIN

TROLL: Titanfall flopped! And it was supposed to sell Xbox ones but it didn't!!

[LEGEND 725] KING OF GAMEFAQS: Wat? it sold well.

TROLL: Yeah only because it was bundled!

[LEGEND 725] KING OF GAMEFAQS: You just said it didn't sell consoles

TROLL: DURRTT SPIN!!!
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#45ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/4/2014 8:37:06 PM
skermac posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
More like Titanfail :/ what a flop ;) smh

(Am I doing it right?)

Since when is 3 million sales a flop!!?? SMH!

Since budgets exploded about as much as the the rate of inflation. Now in no way did Titanfall flop but other games that sold around 3 million copies when they first launched ( TR and RE6) were considered failures by the companies.
---
Valar morghulis
#46MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/4/2014 8:49:23 PM
skermac posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
More like Titanfail :/ what a flop ;) smh

(Am I doing it right?)

Since when is 3 million sales a flop!!?? SMH!

I don't know. My dad sells oranges at the red light and he wishes he could sell 3 million oranges.

If that would happen I'd ask for some of that money and buy more Xbox Ones. And 50 copies of...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE! YEEEEEAH. BABY HUUUUUEY!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#47jairusmonillasPosted 8/4/2014 10:00:26 PM
Pretty low numbers and considering its VGcharts it probably below 2m which is even worse.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#48aheroafakePosted 8/4/2014 11:05:30 PM
About time.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#49Madness2012Posted 8/4/2014 11:11:00 PM(edited)
Not bad for a new IP....
#50SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/4/2014 11:24:56 PM
skermac posted...
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
dnmt posted...

Nope, 2, xbox and pc

Lol yep and Sony keeps rereleasing the same ps console I guess. Guess thats where madden and cod learned their trade.
---
gt: For Spartaa