Titanfall Hits 2 Million Sold on Xbox One, 3 Million Combined

#91Rancid_SkankPosted 8/5/2014 8:11:54 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
http://venturebeat.com/2013/01/10/december-npd-the-xbox-360-dominates-another-dull-month-at-retail/

From your latest link:

Financial analysis firm The NPD Group tracks retail sales for the gaming industry. These numbers don’t include digital sales (like Valve’s digital store Steam), but these figures provide a good look at how physical games are selling at brick-and-mortar stores.

Ouch. Physical games only confirmed.

So you are basing this information on what the writer of the article states?

You gave the article as proof! Are you saying you grabbed an unreliable article off the internet because you mistakenly believed it supported your argument, and now it has found to actually support what I'm saying it's no longer valid?

Have a word with yourself, you are a terrible, terrible troll. Considering some of the superstars we have on here who can actually wind people up effectively with hard evidence, I'd get a new activity for the school holidays if I were you.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#92MetroidFan9999Posted 8/5/2014 8:14:59 AM(edited)
Rancid_Skank posted...
EDIT: Also, how have you proved bundles are included? You've simply repeated it a couple of times with no evidence to speak of. Since you have been incorrect on so many other things already, I'm not simply taking your word for it!

You've shown absolutely no proof whatsoever for your claims, as I said I'm done. You seem to accept VGchartz numbers when you seem fit, ignore when it doesn't. That is the basis for me leaving this argument. Good day.

EDIT: I gave the article for proof of something that NPD tracks, and you used what the article writer claims as proof for something else (which again, you still lack in that regard). The underlying facet of PROOF is based on what NPD or VGCHARTZ states. You have yet to show that PHYSICAL DISCS are the only thing tracked, right? All you claim is RETAIL, which again, is what I've wholeheartedly agreed with from the start. It's the aspect of Physical retail and digital retail that you've yet to comprehend.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#93Rancid_SkankPosted 8/5/2014 8:13:40 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
That link clearly states retail sales, and the sales chart it links to also clearly states retail sales.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251736/titanfall-hits-2-million-sold-on-xbox-one-3-million-combined/

CTRL-F

No.

Chart, yes. Physical only, no.

Yeah I'm done, you clearly are trying to word play here, arguing is asinine at best now.

I guess if people don't click the link and see that you have just made that up, it might convince them...?
---
#94Rancid_SkankPosted 8/5/2014 8:15:12 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
EDIT: Also, how have you proved bundles are included? You've simply repeated it a couple of times with no evidence to speak of. Since you have been incorrect on so many other things already, I'm not simply taking your word for it!

You've shown absolutely no proof whatsoever for your claims, as I said I'm done. You seem to accept VGchartz numbers when you seem fit, ignore when it doesn't. That is the basis for me leaving this argument. Good day.

Go back a page and you will see.

Hell, click the link you provided and you will see.

'Ah, I've been busted and I find it difficult to argue with logic, I'm getting out of here!' - Metroidfan9999, today.
---
#95MetroidFan9999Posted 8/5/2014 8:16:13 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
That link clearly states retail sales, and the sales chart it links to also clearly states retail sales.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251736/titanfall-hits-2-million-sold-on-xbox-one-3-million-combined/

CTRL-F

No.

Chart, yes. Physical only, no.

Yeah I'm done, you clearly are trying to word play here, arguing is asinine at best now.

I guess if people don't click the link and see that you have just made that up, it might convince them...?

Titanfall, the first major release in 2014 for the Xbox One has been a success for both Microsoft and Electronic Arts. The game had the biggest launch for any Xbox One title selling 902,010 units in its first week on sale and more than doubling Xbox One sales that week to 153,665.

Titanfall has now become the first Xbox One title to sell two million units. It took the game 19 weeks to hit this achievement. The game since release has been one of the bestselling Xbox One titles on a weekly basis.

Developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts the game was released exclusively on Microsoft platforms - the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. The Xbox 360 version has sold 866,541 units, while the PC version has sold 294,828.

The game was first released for the Xbox One and PC on March 11 in North America and March 13 in Europe. The Xbox 360 version was later released on April 8 in North America and April 11 in Europe.

Let them Ctrl-F for themselves then. My god I wasted so much time on you, Good day.
---
#96Rancid_SkankPosted 8/5/2014 8:16:33 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Sales don't matter.

Or do they?

No, they don't. It still doesn't stop the usual suspects from hurriedly downplaying numbers that we all know are incorrect because they are worried it reflects well on the Xbox though, does it?
---
#97ScRuiPosted 8/5/2014 8:16:33 AM
How about.....

Who cares?

But if you still do...

Infamous SS should have sold a Hell of a lot more than Titanfall...

Goes to show... A lot of PS4 owners don't buy a lot...

Almost 2:1 consoles sold and yet one of their biggest Exclusives doesn't sell more than a so-called multiplat MS exclusive...

*cheers gamers
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#98AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/5/2014 8:17:48 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Sales don't matter.

Or do they?

No, they don't. It still doesn't stop the usual suspects from hurriedly downplaying numbers that we all know are incorrect because they are worried it reflects well on the Xbox though, does it?

As with most things, it goes both ways.

Sony layoffs:"Doomed!"
MS layoffs:"Efficient!"

Etc.

Fanboys suck.
---
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W647gDp-u-s
#99MetroidFan9999Posted 8/5/2014 8:17:51 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...

Go back a page and you will see.

Hell, click the link you provided and you will see.

'Ah, I've been busted and I find it difficult to argue with logic, I'm getting out of here!' - Metroidfan9999, today.

CTRL-F 'physical'

No. You've only proven retail sales being tracked. You've yet to prove digital retail sales are not track, nor physical retail only being tracked.

Again, good day.
---
#100Rancid_SkankPosted 8/5/2014 8:17:52 AM
ScRui posted...
How about.....

Who cares?

But if you still do...

Infamous SS should have sold a Hell of a lot more than Titanfall...

Goes to show... A lot of PS4 owners don't buy a lot...

Almost 2:1 consoles sold and yet one of their biggest Exclusives doesn't sell more than a so-called multiplat MS exclusive...

*cheers gamers

Were digital downloads included with bundles tracked, then it would have.
---