Going to pre-order a white Xbox One.

#11pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:06:34 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
A white X-box One is an employee X-box one where you'd never have to pay for another game again. It's not worth it though.

Some employees are selling them on Amazon for thousands of dollars.

Not at all what I'm discussing here.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#12WarsuhPosted 8/4/2014 12:06:38 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Warsuh posted...
None of those articles have any sources to give them creditability that this is confirmed. But ok.

You'd have to be pretty stubborn to believe that a Sunset Overdrive bundle, regardless of what color, won't be releasing. Clearly this topic isn't for you.

Hmm I'm trying to think when I said a Sunset Overdrive bundle wasn't coming... Hmm oh I didn't? Weird thought you said I did. Interesting maybe this topic isn't for you.
#13MrImpatient35Posted 8/4/2014 12:07:51 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
A white X-box One is an employee X-box one where you'd never have to pay for another game again. It's not worth it though.

Ah nevermind. I saw your kotaku link after I posted.

Any links? I find that hard to believe. I'll need proof.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#14Joey-ZazaPosted 8/4/2014 12:08:59 PM
It's very easy to find.

http://www.amazon.com/XBOX-ONE-Console-Edition-Exclusive/dp/B00H08G2N4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407182908&sr=8-1&keywords=white+xbox+one
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#15pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:11:14 PM
Warsuh posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Warsuh posted...
None of those articles have any sources to give them creditability that this is confirmed. But ok.

You'd have to be pretty stubborn to believe that a Sunset Overdrive bundle, regardless of what color, won't be releasing. Clearly this topic isn't for you.

Hmm I'm trying to think when I said a Sunset Overdrive bundle wasn't coming... Hmm oh I didn't? Weird thought you said I did. Interesting maybe this topic isn't for you.

The color isn't the only thing being discussed. You act as if you can't believe any of this info about a Sunset Overdrive bundle just because it's not 100% confirmed by MS.
---
#16TOhasNoRingPosted 8/4/2014 12:12:32 PM
Why is TC super defensive.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#17Joey-ZazaPosted 8/4/2014 12:13:19 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

Not at all what I'm discussing here.

Here's a genius idea. Why don't you include the white x-box one link in your OP so you can have discussions with people who are as informed as you?

Oh. No? Let's just talk down to everyone who doesn't get what you're talking about.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#18Joey-ZazaPosted 8/4/2014 12:13:35 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...

Right? Dude's got issues.
---
#19pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:14:29 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...

Because I was asking if anyone else knew about this upcoming bundle, and people act as if I'm satan just for wanting to know more about something that's not 100% confirmed yet.

Good lord, I don't see this much anger over people talking about Fallout 4, so what makes this so horrible?
---
#20WarsuhPosted 8/4/2014 12:15:30 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...

Dude I know, All I said is that it wasn't confirmed yet which is 100% true.

TC, I don't anything on the internet anymore to many fake rumors and leaks it gets to the point where I need it to be confirmed to believe it. I know that a bundle is coming for SO but a white xbox x1 bundle for it seems kind of silly since the game is colorful and white is bland as can be.