Going to pre-order a white Xbox One.

#21Joey-ZazaPosted 8/4/2014 12:16:06 PM
Nobody's angry buddy. We're not feeling the love with your posts you got something wrong with you where you can't see your 'tone' is hostile?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#22pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:18:25 PM(edited)
Joey-Zaza posted...
Nobody's angry buddy. We're not feeling the love with your posts you got something wrong with you where you can't see your 'tone' is hostile?

It's funny how so many people talk like this in other people's topics, but if they were to make their own about something that's questionable, they'd receive just as much flak.

I really wonder why I expected actually useful feedback from more than just a couple people on the Xbox One boards.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#23Joey-ZazaPosted 8/4/2014 12:19:14 PM
It's your topic. If you want people to answer your question you don't turn around and respond to the negative ones with hostile, sarcastic responses. Eventually people just don't even want to answer your question.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#24Joey-ZazaPosted 8/4/2014 12:20:31 PM
I'm going to guess, and (I really hope) that it's $399. I know it's weird, but if you look at Amazon they got a Madden 15 Bundle that's TBA and it is $399.
---
#25TheMuffinPosted 8/4/2014 12:21:28 PM
Honestly, it's probably going to be $400. I really think we're going to see Kinect bundles for $400 and Bare systems for $350 this fall. MS has to reach the tipping point for sales to pour in soon or they're going to face some serious financial issues going forward. I'd much rather reach the tipping point and sell 20 consoles at a $35 profit than sell one console at a $100 profit.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#26WarsuhPosted 8/4/2014 12:21:48 PM
You asked us if we knew any info on it. I said its not confirmed yet which is implying that nobody on this board can possibly know info on it, since it isn't confirmed. You then got hostile against me. Thats what happened TC idk what you think went down but I was just trying to help. :-/
#27pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:22:46 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
I'm going to guess, and (I really hope) that it's $399. I know it's weird, but if you look at Amazon they got a Madden 15 Bundle that's TBA and it is $399.

I would hope that the Sunset Overdrive Xbox One would be $400 as well, but I feel like the game being included, as well as Kinect cam still potentially being in the bundle as well as a completely new color for the console would justify the extra $100. But I'll be happily surprised if it is only $400.
---
#28Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/4/2014 12:23:25 PM
I think that the SO bundle should have had a graffiti spray art scheme for the xbox one. The generic white seems very misfit for the game. I think they're doing it simply because PS4 is releasing they're white one around the same time.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#29pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:26:28 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
I think that the SO bundle should have had a graffiti spray art scheme for the xbox one. The generic white seems very misfit for the game. I think they're doing it simply because PS4 is releasing they're white one around the same time.

It seems like that's probably the case, and I can easily see both companies releasing the white console by itself with no game included a few months later. I mean, it'd probably sell a ton of units.

Though the Sunset Overdrive Xbox One design that was given away in a contest at Comic-Con is really what they should sell:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/comic-con-2014-custom-xbox-ones-with-halo-dragon-a/1100-6421243/
---
#30SoftAssassinPosted 8/4/2014 12:32:15 PM
pwnater777 posted...
This bundle will most likely be $500, right? For the color and Sunset Overdrive being included, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Anyone know when the price will be set and pre-orders will open?

TC, I've seen the article as well. I'd expect it to price between $500-$530 if it gets released. Also, I don't know why they are are attacking you. I guess because some of them, like tohasnorings, are just brainwashed bots who attack like microsoft tells them to then asks questions later. The xbox one isn't my thing but the white doesn't look bad.