I hope for MS sake that sunset overdrive blow people away when it comes out

#1squon8888Posted 8/4/2014 4:50:38 PM
So it moves systems.
#2Jedi454Posted 8/4/2014 4:51:20 PM
They're the publisher, not the developers lmao
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#3KontributorPosted 8/4/2014 4:51:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4duericPosted 8/4/2014 4:53:41 PM
It's won't, dude.

Sad as it is, Call Of Duty will be the game to watch to see what people are doing.

If it still sells a ton on 360 and very little on One I will be concerned because that will be right around the time the Black Friday sales leak.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#56speednissanPosted 8/4/2014 5:14:40 PM
I have an xbox one and have zero interest in this game. I agree I hope it moves systems, but doubtful.
#6SparkItUpPosted 8/5/2014 12:06:03 AM
I don't see it being a system seller (not saying it's a terrible game, just not a console mover). The danger Microsoft potentially runs however is if they advertise it as a killer app or as a system seller (like they did Titanfall). It's the worst thing a company that is coming from behind can do because it sets unrealistic expectations as far as sales and quality of the game and builds an immense amount of hype that is impossible to meet.

I do hope the game is good for those that are interested in it however. I just hope Microsoft doesn't repeat past marketing mistakes with it.
#7nableetPosted 8/5/2014 12:38:54 AM
Jedi454 posted...

Someone didn't even bother to read the one line of text in the post, yet felt the need to make a dumb comment. Oh, it's Jedi. To be expected.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#8SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/5/2014 12:42:27 AM
It doesn't matter how well its received, there will always be people who bash it. Look at games like Halo and TloU.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#9IzanamlPosted 8/5/2014 1:07:12 AM
inb4MicrosoftLover
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself"- Arcana V The Hierophant
#10Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 1:09:08 AM
nableet posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Someone didn't even bother to read the one line of text in the post, yet felt the need to make a dumb comment. Oh, it's Jedi. To be expected.

Umadbro?
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("