Will Xbox One Do 1080p Eventually?

#31LEGEND_725Posted 8/5/2014 2:38:35 AM
2/10

Resolution trolling is very common and basic. Get creative
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#32don_sf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:43:46 AM
CapwnD posted...
How is this topic not a trolling topic? The topic creator has been making these topics since before the Xbox One was released, been a staunch sony fanboy/ anti MS troll since last gen. The kid was trolling the Xbox 360 saying how bad it was and how much better the PS3 was before the PS3 was even released.

Clearly he knows that the Xbox One does 1080p yet he makes these troll bait topics that mods only delete half the time.

When will these kids grow up?

What?

Yes I was a kid before, I wasnt allowed out when I was in school, so I used to come here

Anyway I had, and still have xbox 360 ps3 and wii.

My intentions were to purchase the xbox one and wii u, wii u I will probably get because of the mario games, and 1 or 2 other games. I remember I got hated because I bought xbox 360, what? When 360 came out it was unreliable, power brick, no wifi. And most of its sales were red ring of death, although I will admit I got an old phat xbox 360 and still havent got the red ring, but I am a very small exception, everyone else I know had it.

The xbox one I want to buy because there are some games I want to buy. I did propose that microsoft become exclusively a software company that they used to be, hardware wise I have not been impressed by the xbox's, big, loud, external powerbrick, (slightly inferior hardware, the ram it has to be said).

Like I said at the start, yes ps4 is way better, sony's experience in hardware shows BUT even as someone who supports sony's way and vision, I have to say even 1080p in todays time is a bit underwhelming when pc gamers are doing 4k now.

But like i explained, maybe you dont care about 1080p but it makes a difference for me because my tv is big, and im planning on buying a 75 inch, so 1080p will just about be watchable and 720p will, without doubt, look horrible.
#33kennyynnooPosted 8/5/2014 7:57:03 AM
Go away, you have zero interest in the x1.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#34leelee3105Posted 8/5/2014 8:00:20 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Go away, you have zero interest in the x1.

He probably has a 23 inch vizio monitor and a piggy bank he is saving I'm for a ps4
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#35EllesarienPosted 8/5/2014 8:04:37 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
Will people eventually stop "caring" ?

They don't really care but they have an addiction to self satisfaction of there choices in order to cover up deep down depression. I'm sure if they had actual friends or family that care about them they wouldn't need to drift into game boards for consoles try don't own. Just a little mentally ill is all, we all have family that fits this category.

He's getting that attention now so I am sure this thread is a winner for him.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#36Jiggy101011Posted 8/5/2014 8:07:57 AM
Pizzatarian posted...
don_sf posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...
don_sf posted...
720p movies are basically unwatchable for me.

And with that sentence, the troll reveals itself....

Im sorry, do you not understand something called pixel density, or ppi, there has been a tiny weeny bit of talk about it in the recent years.

Let me clearly explain it to you in regards to my situation, listen very very carefully, you will learn something, and yes it will be a first for you.

You see display technology uses things called pixels, many many of them. The more there are the better the image quality.

Now three things mainly influence if you can see individual pixels or not, the total amount of pixels known as resolution (1080p for example has 1920 pixels horizontle and 1080 verticle), the size of the screen and how far you are away from the screen.

You see my friend, companies like apple have this thing called retina where they use ppi to indicate when the human eye can no longer tell the difference, because different devices have different lenghts from which you view, consequently the retina ppi changes with the device you use. Check out retina ppi for iphone and then for macbook air for example, different.

You see if you take these things into account, my tv is closer to me, and hence when an image is displayed in 720p it does not look sharp, but when it is 1080p it looks pretty decent.

So, there, of course this information is also available to you with a simple search on google, but of course you seem to enjoy chatting crap and making incorrect claims, which I have revealed and found you out as a fraud.

Try Again.

First off, could you be anymore pretentious? Secondly, the Xbox One can already do games in 1080; just go look at Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Wolfenstein, Alien: Isolation, Dying Light, Fifa 14, Destiny, Kinect Sports Rivals, Minecraft, Murdered: Soul Suspect, NBA 2K14, Need for Speed Rivals, Outlast, Project Cars, Skylanders: Swap Force, Sniper Elite 3, The Crew, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, and the Halo: MCC...

There is your answer, topic can end now. Also you may want to think about hopping on your alt account when making topics like these because everyone here is aware you are a troll.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV
#37Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 8:14:14 AM
Pizzatarian posted...
don_sf posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...
don_sf posted...
720p movies are basically unwatchable for me.

And with that sentence, the troll reveals itself....

Im sorry, do you not understand something called pixel density, or ppi, there has been a tiny weeny bit of talk about it in the recent years.

Let me clearly explain it to you in regards to my situation, listen very very carefully, you will learn something, and yes it will be a first for you.

You see display technology uses things called pixels, many many of them. The more there are the better the image quality.

Now three things mainly influence if you can see individual pixels or not, the total amount of pixels known as resolution (1080p for example has 1920 pixels horizontle and 1080 verticle), the size of the screen and how far you are away from the screen.

You see my friend, companies like apple have this thing called retina where they use ppi to indicate when the human eye can no longer tell the difference, because different devices have different lenghts from which you view, consequently the retina ppi changes with the device you use. Check out retina ppi for iphone and then for macbook air for example, different.

You see if you take these things into account, my tv is closer to me, and hence when an image is displayed in 720p it does not look sharp, but when it is 1080p it looks pretty decent.

So, there, of course this information is also available to you with a simple search on google, but of course you seem to enjoy chatting crap and making incorrect claims, which I have revealed and found you out as a fraud.

Try Again.

First off, could you be anymore pretentious? Secondly, the Xbox One can already do games in 1080; just go look at Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Wolfenstein, Alien: Isolation, Dying Light, Fifa 14, Destiny, Kinect Sports Rivals, Minecraft, Murdered: Soul Suspect, NBA 2K14, Need for Speed Rivals, Outlast, Project Cars, Skylanders: Swap Force, Sniper Elite 3, The Crew, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, and the Halo: MCC...

He knows that, but he has to pretend those games don't exist in 1080p so he can continue his dribble bait.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#38SupernautusPosted 8/5/2014 9:01:26 AM
What do movies have to do with this, Xbox one can play Blu Ray films in 1080p
#39archibald3Posted 8/5/2014 10:09:46 AM
Pizzatarian posted...
#40scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 10:11:00 AM
Reichmaster01 posted...
Games are already 1080p on the XB1, just not all of them. I am sure the devs will figure it out. Just remember, look at Oblivion when the 360 was launched, then look at Skyrim.

/topic
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg