I'm still butthurt over bayonetta 2

#21plus1zeroPosted 8/5/2014 8:10:19 AM
Well get a wii u then. Mario Kart 8 and SM3DW were worth the price alone for me. There's a good bit of stuff coming out as well.

Just don't let it be your main console.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#22Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 10:40:01 AM
Stop being poor TC.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#23MrImpatient35Posted 8/5/2014 11:00:30 AM
I'm really sour that Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to Wii U, which I personally don't take seriously as a system. Bayonetta 1 was awesome. I ignored it for a long time, but bought it when it was $15, and the combat was amazing! I wanna play part 2, but not if that means I have to buy a Wii U.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#24Jptremblay13Posted 8/5/2014 11:02:15 AM
Bayonetta sucked

Stop being a virgin
#25PreacherXWDSXPosted 8/5/2014 11:02:27 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
It would EASILY be one of the best games this gen. It launches next month in japan. I blame all you fools and a ton of xbros for passing on the masterpiece Bayonetta. You make me so sad and no I'm not buying wii u for one game. Unfortunately i cant afford every system.

:'(

Don't forget a lot of PS owners passed on Bayonetta as well, probably had to do to with her being an adult with large melons and not some androgynous looking tween.

Don't worry PS boy I'll be picking up a Wii - U for Bayonetta 2 when it comes out. Until then I'll keep my self busy with some Forza on the XBox One and continue with my quest to get The Yankees a World Series title in MLB : The Show on PS 4.

... if you stop with the constant trolling you can work more hours make more money and then own multiple consoles and eventually own Bayonetta 2. It's a victory for everyone, even you little buddy. * Thumbs Up *
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#26scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 11:02:29 AM
"I'm still butthurt" -velvet_hammer

Seems like a good encapsulation of your entire shtick.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#27ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/5/2014 11:19:15 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Stop being poor TC.

---

Mitt Romney is that you? Lol jk
---
Valar morghulis
#28Sith JediPosted 8/5/2014 11:23:15 AM
I usually don't like you but I'm in complete agreement on this. Bayonetta was awesome, non-stop, over the top fun. Also, dat ass.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#29Mandrew257Posted 8/5/2014 11:31:02 AM
Hooray for not being poor and being able to afford every console I want! Can't wait to pick up Bayonetta day 1. And lol at all the people saying the Wii U only has Super Smash Bros.
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#30velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 5:31:28 PM
Rancid_Skank posted...
I bought Bayonetta new, as I did every other Platinum games release on the 360. I'll be buying Scalebound on release for the X1 too.

Gutted about Bayonetta 2 though, absolutely gutted. I won't buy a Wii U for it though, no chance.

See your like me. I always support P* they are a top 5 dev team
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw