I'm still butthurt over bayonetta 2

#31Juzten76Posted 8/5/2014 4:36:24 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
"I'm still butthurt" -velvet_hammer

Seems like a good encapsulation of your entire shtick.

I thought the same thing.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#32triple sPosted 8/5/2014 4:37:35 PM
I would have been a few weeks ago but, I'm a Wii U owner now.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#33UltimateGeth39Posted 8/5/2014 5:43:56 PM
After seeing those ridiculous nintendo themed costumes iv'e actually gotten over my sadness at bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#34BDJaycePosted 8/5/2014 5:57:41 PM
I don't get the hate for the Wii U if nothing else it has the current strongest line-up of current and upcoming games.

Hyrule Warriors looks interesting, Smash Bros is always fun, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Kart 8.. plus it has the Virtual Console and backwards compatibility.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#35cloudriveraPosted 8/5/2014 6:03:51 PM
hey TC Ill buy it and let you know how it is :)
---
currently playing: http://i.imgur.com/V2bG2Be.png, http://i.imgur.com/NhmOPdD.jpg
#36triple sPosted 8/5/2014 6:16:28 PM
BDJayce posted...
I don't get the hate for the Wii U if nothing else it has the current strongest line-up of current and upcoming games.

Hyrule Warriors looks interesting, Smash Bros is always fun, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Kart 8.. plus it has the Virtual Console and backwards compatibility.

The Wii U has some great games on it and great games upcoming. The biggest problem with it is that third party support is dying quickly and without them I don't see the console last another two years.
---
#37Mandrew257Posted 8/5/2014 6:24:20 PM
triple s posted...
BDJayce posted...

The Wii U has some great games on it and great games upcoming. The biggest problem with it is that third party support is dying quickly and without them I don't see the console last another two years.

It's been this way since the N64. Nintendo consoles are best for being a secondary console.
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#38Mandrew257Posted 8/5/2014 6:24:41 PM
BDJayce posted...

It's the cool thing to hate Nintendo now for some reason.
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#39triple sPosted 8/5/2014 6:48:08 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
triple s posted...
BDJayce posted...

It's been this way since the N64. Nintendo consoles are best for being a secondary console.

Yeah, that's why I choose it as the second console to go with my Xbox One. PS4 will be down the road when there's a solid collection of games I can't play on the Xbox One, Wii U and PC.
---