What is your favorite campaign so far this gen on XB1?

#1MotionMan25Posted 8/4/2014 8:16:05 PM
So far I have completed Ryse, Wolfenstien, Tomb raider and max. All have been fantastic IMO.

I currently own:
Watch Dogs
Assassins Creed IV
Dead Rising 3
Thief

I would have to say my favorite campaign thus far is Wolfenstien followed VERY closely by ruse (if Ryse was just an hour or two longer, or had one or two more gameplay mechanics it would easily take the cake. Still awesome though!)

Any suggestions on what I should play next? Either from the above list or otherwise?
---
GT: Motion Man
#2LEGEND_725Posted 8/4/2014 8:18:05 PM
Child of light.

Exclusives? RYSE
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#3youngunner2123Posted 8/4/2014 8:20:54 PM
Dr3. Better in coop

Valiant hearts is pretty good also
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 8/4/2014 8:29:15 PM
Wolfenstein and AC4 Blackflag.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#5MotionMan25(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 8:41:14 PM
Sync you enjoyed AC4? Was the story good? Ive played the first I dunno 15% of the game maybe, didn't really grab me ill probably restart from the beginning at some point.
---
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 8/4/2014 8:44:07 PM
I enjoyed the naval aspects of AC4, but I thought the campaign itself was atrocious and spoiled what could have been a great game. In terms of overall quality, I still think Tomb Raider is the best campaign available on the XBone.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#7MotionMan25(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 8:48:44 PM
Yeah I really enjoyed tomb raider, I fact my original post may have sold it short, I still prefer ryse and wolfenstien but only marginally tomb raider was excellent
---
#8Mr_StarchPosted 8/4/2014 8:54:31 PM
AC IV. Tomb raider. Really looking forward to the videogames season!!!
---
GT Dr Acti0n PhD
#9Tajaz2426Posted 8/4/2014 9:05:28 PM
Sorry don't have an X1 but multiplat wise it has been TR:DE and I enjoyed watching my son play AC4, he enjoys playing in his X1 and Black Flag was pretty sweet.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#10MusuoJoePosted 8/4/2014 9:05:49 PM
^^This for me also..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*