Resident Evil 1 (REmake) HD Remaster confirmed

#11aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 2:51:06 AM(edited)
Woohoo!!!! I can't wait to start pooping in my pants!
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#12Jeh64Posted 8/5/2014 2:50:30 AM
Sweet
#13wavvvvesPosted 8/5/2014 2:51:58 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
KenshinXSlayer posted...
Great news for people who missed out on this masterpiece. Now, I wonder if many new-age RE fans will be turned away from the traditional tank controls? ;)

You have the option to choose between the classic 'pivot' controls and an updated analogue based control system according to many of the articles out there.

Oh dear god that is awesome<3
#14KenshinXSlayerPosted 8/5/2014 2:52:40 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
KenshinXSlayer posted...
Great news for people who missed out on this masterpiece. Now, I wonder if many new-age RE fans will be turned away from the traditional tank controls? ;)

You have the option to choose between the classic 'pivot' controls and an updated analogue based control system according to many of the articles out there.

Yeah, I just read that, lol. Well, I guess everyone wins, but I'll be sticking to the original controls :)
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#15TheGam3925Posted 8/5/2014 2:58:40 AM
Bring on those crimson heads!
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#16aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 3:04:43 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
KenshinXSlayer posted...

I would love if they had the RE 4 control scheme and perspective as a choice as well.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#17roperpokerPosted 8/5/2014 3:09:27 AM
This has made, what was already an ace morning, even better!
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#18KenshinXSlayerPosted 8/5/2014 3:13:26 AM
It would've been better if it were Resident Evil 2, instead of a remastered REmake, but I'm totally happy to play this again.
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#19Terry-bogardPosted 8/5/2014 3:20:18 AM
You people are what's wrong in the videogame world.
Capcom is in pieces , they need to regain their glory after numerous bad games and alarming lowering of development quality.
Capcom then releases a remake of a remake and you are happy about it ?

Seriously ?
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#20LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/5/2014 3:21:56 AM
this is amazing ps4 Xbox one Thank God it's going to look amazing on these consoles
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used