Resident Evil 1 (REmake) HD Remaster confirmed

#41lunaticcorePosted 8/5/2014 10:34:39 AM
REmake is more than just another version of Resident Evil and till now was locked down to being only playable on the Gamecube/wii. I haven't played it since 2002 and it has always seemed like an obvious choice for an arcade title.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#42Reece504Posted 8/5/2014 10:57:40 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Maverickneo posted...
Why not let a new generation experience what made RE great in the first place (Part 1, 2 and 3) with updated graphics instead of continuing to make crap? As well as please the old school fans?

You see it this way because you're not a cynical t**t. That's a good thing and I completely agree with your view.

@Reece

Grow up buddy. Do you really think Capcom is doing nothing at all but rereleasing Resident Evil?

Grow up Im older than you lol

Of course thats not all they are doing they just released ultra street fighter 4 instead of making 5 and they are releasing a gamecube game that was a remake of a remake please tell me what else they are working on and putting out this year or next year?

Sheep will be sheep I can see if you never played it but a lot of people already played it I can't believe people fail to see why capcom won't be around much longer they already are open up to buy.

Dr3 is great but guess what they had no intentions on making it until MS funded it hence why its only on x1 and PC

They are better off selling there IPs because they are not making any more new games just look at their catalog.

Lost planet Dead
DMC they let another studio make i can bet you if ninja theory don't make a sequel thats dead
onimusha been dead
megaman been dead
Re is dead enjoy your remakes they will also probably never release re2 remake but probably port re2 classic version i can guarantee you that.
I can go on and on I get the point of letting people that haven't experienced it play it but everytime people buy these up they sit back and say hey we don't have to make a new good re ever again these people will keep buying the same old games they already played a decade ago
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#43GambitbuzzkillPosted 8/5/2014 11:01:50 AM
This a must own for me.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#44Reece504Posted 8/5/2014 11:05:48 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Based on the Famitsu gallery... and not knowing what the caption says obviously.... it looks like they are just cropping the game to achieve widescreen instead of actually remastering the backgrounds? If so, that's ****ing terrible.

People eat it up capcom will never make a new good re hence re revelations 3ds port being released re4 coming to x1 and ps4 and now this can't believe people fail to see this. Maybe people don't care about capcom who won't be around much longer or maybe people don't care about their catalog of games.
---
#45aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 11:17:59 AM
Reece504 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...
You people are what's wrong in the videogame world.
Capcom is in pieces , they need to regain their glory after numerous bad games and alarming lowering of development quality.
Capcom then releases a remake of a remake and you are happy about it ?

Seriously ?

There's nothing wrong with the video game world. It's better than it ever has been. More choice, easier access, bigger worlds, more detail, better voice acting, better stories, better atmosphere, more variety, better graphics, better sound, better controls, and more social options than ever before. Sorry buddy, but the video game world is at it's greatest right now and keeps getting better. Getting excited for the release of a classic game with a facelift isn't hurting anyone.

It's hurting capcom and hurting games people keep eating this stuff up how do you expect to get a new fresh true scary resident evil when the only trying capcom has to do is continue to be lazy and just upscale old titles?

I think they are a big part of why capcom are sinking and became comfortable(lazy) once they realized how crazy the fans are.

Re4 is on GameCube, ps2, pc, iphone, released on pc again as ultimate edition,on Xbox 360, coming to x1 and ps4, wii and zeebo lol

Instead of making a new one they say hey let's just keep releasing the game people praise despite how old it is and how little they do to it.
But y'all just eat it up lol same as when hey re release resident evil revelations a 3ds port now on Xbox 360,ps3, and wii u but y'all ate that up and loved it. Now they re releasing a remake of a remake that was on GameCube. But y'all love it, how do you expect to get any thing from capcom but ports and rehases?

Same as madden ( little different since they have he license) but they release the same crap every year with little updates and people but it over and over it's about to be 2015 and a football game from 2005 is still being bought up when talked about a great football game. That is sad how is that game still revelant and it came out in 05? Why because madden has yet to make a great football game to match it.

Same with capcom they have failed to make a game near re2 and re1 as far as survivor horror you can argue re4 but look how long ago that was .... GameCube.

Wtf are you talking about? RE fans have been waiting for a fresh new scary RE game since 4. Open your eyes and realize it hasn't happened. Going back to the roots of the series might help rejuvenate Capcom's original vision for RE. And that could pave the way for new scary RE games that fans have been wanting for years now.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#46Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/5/2014 11:20:03 AM
Reece504 posted...

Which is clearly evident based on the content of your posts. That's sarcasm by the way...

Of course thats not all they are doing they just released ultra street fighter 4 instead of making 5 and they are releasing a gamecube game that was a remake of a remake please tell me what else they are working on and putting out this year or next year?

How was RE 1 on cube a remake of a remake? Can you answer that first for me?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#47Reece504Posted 8/5/2014 11:26:27 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reece504 posted...

Which is clearly evident based on the content of your posts. That's sarcasm by the way...

How was RE 1 on cube a remake of a remake? Can you answer that first for me?

I didn't mean that i meant the re hd remaster is a remake of a remake re1 on ps1 and it being remade for gamecube then remade again on x1 n ps4''anyways im done arguing with people you fail to see the problem capcom is already lazy but i guess people don't care guess im the only one that wants them to make new games.
---
#48Reece504Posted 8/5/2014 11:32:25 AM
aheroafake posted...
Reece504 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...
You people are what's wrong in the videogame world.
Capcom is in pieces , they need to regain their glory after numerous bad games and alarming lowering of development quality.
Capcom then releases a remake of a remake and you are happy about it ?

Seriously ?

There's nothing wrong with the video game world. It's better than it ever has been. More choice, easier access, bigger worlds, more detail, better voice acting, better stories, better atmosphere, more variety, better graphics, better sound, better controls, and more social options than ever before. Sorry buddy, but the video game world is at it's greatest right now and keeps getting better. Getting excited for the release of a classic game with a facelift isn't hurting anyone.

It's hurting capcom and hurting games people keep eating this stuff up how do you expect to get a new fresh true scary resident evil when the only trying capcom has to do is continue to be lazy and just upscale old titles?

I think they are a big part of why capcom are sinking and became comfortable(lazy) once they realized how crazy the fans are.

Re4 is on GameCube, ps2, pc, iphone, released on pc again as ultimate edition,on Xbox 360, coming to x1 and ps4, wii and zeebo lol

Instead of making a new one they say hey let's just keep releasing the game people praise despite how old it is and how little they do to it.
But y'all just eat it up lol same as when hey re release resident evil revelations a 3ds port now on Xbox 360,ps3, and wii u but y'all ate that up and loved it. Now they re releasing a remake of a remake that was on GameCube. But y'all love it, how do you expect to get any thing from capcom but ports and rehases?

Same as madden ( little different since they have he license) but they release the same crap every year with little updates and people but it over and over it's about to be 2015 and a football game from 2005 is still being bought up when talked about a great football game. That is sad how is that game still revelant and it came out in 05? Why because madden has yet to make a great football game to match it.

Same with capcom they have failed to make a game near re2 and re1 as far as survivor horror you can argue re4 but look how long ago that was .... GameCube.

Wtf are you talking about? RE fans have been waiting for a fresh new scary RE game since 4. Open your eyes and realize it hasn't happened. Going back to the roots of the series might help rejuvenate Capcom's original vision for RE. And that could pave the way for new scary RE games that fans have been wanting for years now.

or they can just realize hey we don't need to make a new one hence why we got a 3ds port and re4 coming to x1 and ps4 and now re1 remake lol

at this point what incentive do they have to make a new re game? they don't have to, next they will drop a re2 port and re 3 port.

myself and other millions have been waiting since 4 but they won't make one especially when all they have to do is re release old games.

Capcom been told millions of times to go back to the roots since re4 and they haven't instead of making one like that which they could easily do they instead say hey u like the old ones here the old ones.

Like Jayz said "you like my old ish buy my old albums" instead of actually working on his lyrics and doing better music. Not a serious example but it baffles me how people can't see this.
---
#49Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/5/2014 11:35:09 AM
Reece504 posted...
I didn't mean that i meant the re hd remaster is a remake of a remake re1 on ps1

Well you'd be wrong again as it's a remaster of a remake. Not sure where you keep getting this second remake. Also, and again. This is not taking away from other game's resources... If you want to wine about Capcom making poor financial decisions then go ahead. Don't pretend that his remaster embodies everything wrong with Capcom, however...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#50Reece504Posted 8/5/2014 11:48:07 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reece504 posted...
I didn't mean that i meant the re hd remaster is a remake of a remake re1 on ps1

Well you'd be wrong again as it's a remaster of a remake. Not sure where you keep getting this second remake. Also, and again. This is not taking away from other game's resources... If you want to wine about Capcom making poor financial decisions then go ahead. Don't pretend that his remaster embodies everything wrong with Capcom, however...

It doesn't I give you that

But it's a start for the re series like I said if you never played it cool but judging off of 3ds port re game that got re released and re4 coming to x1 and ps4 yet again there go to game because it was so highly praised and now this just seems like that's the direction they are going with re since they don't seem to care about making a new one when they can just re release that's all I'm saying we been wanting a new one well at lease me and millions on capcom unity.

Hopefully evil within does good since capcom said horror was a dying genre which was lol because dead space 1 and 2 proved them wrong it came out around the time they said that.
---