Im trading in my P4 and Wii U at EB games today for a ONE...

#1MrMojoRisin357Posted 8/5/2014 4:04:12 AM
Yes folks, the time has come to jump ship...Forza here I come!

What kinda trade will they gimme on both systems towards a ONE plus a few games?
---
PSN - TooSweet357
Nintendo ID - MrMojo357
#2Bryant187Posted 8/5/2014 4:07:21 AM
I traded in my ps4 for the x1 as well. I'd keep the Wii U however, you usually gotta have a nintendo console as well imo.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#3WarsuhPosted 8/5/2014 4:07:59 AM
Honestly with a PS4 and a Wii U trade in they should at least give you enough for a X1 and a game. Who knows though they give you as little as possible most of the time.
#4MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:13:11 AM
I'm thinking more of the 2 games plus system, btw, I'm getting the kinnectless version!
---
PSN - TooSweet357
Nintendo ID - MrMojo357
#5Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 4:17:33 AM
I'm going Wii U, XB1 and PC this gen, PC for classics and new rpgs exclusives from Fallout to Pillars of Eternity.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#6IceHuskyPosted 8/5/2014 4:26:09 AM
Here's a list of Gamestop trade in values, including for the PS4 and Wii U: http://www.gamestop.com/trade-values. That should tell you how much you'll get and if you'll have enough, which I am pretty sure you should. :)
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#7mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:33:17 AM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

What kinda trade will they gimme on both systems towards a ONE plus a few games?

Why not just save and get an Xbox One?
What a waste.
SMH
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#8gothicjoeevilPosted 8/5/2014 4:40:11 AM
mokmuud posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

What a waste.
SMH

I agree why do people limit them-self's?I just ordered a xbox one.Now I'll have all three and that's a great feeling.
---
Psn joeevil
#9spacejamjordanzPosted 8/5/2014 4:42:09 AM(edited)
Are you serious? Trading in two current gen consoles for one. Especially Wii U having better exclusives out of all three? Xbox One is not worth that. Just save some money and buy an Xbox One.

It's your stuff do what you want, but that isn't smart at all.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#10mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:43:26 AM
gothicjoeevil posted...
mokmuud posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

What a waste.
SMH

I agree why do people limit them-self's?I just ordered a xbox one.Now I'll have all three and that's a great feeling.

I agree.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539