Im trading in my P4 and Wii U at EB games today for a ONE...

#41vwvSUPERMANvwvPosted 8/5/2014 7:31:40 AM
Why not save up and have an additional console.
#42SetzeraPosted 8/5/2014 7:33:03 AM
I've had problems with trading in when I shouldn't before, but even I would never do this.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
#43kennyynnooPosted 8/5/2014 7:35:28 AM
vwvSUPERMANvwv posted...
Why not save up and have an additional console.

Said he doesn't have time to play them all.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#44slayTHE_MANPosted 8/5/2014 7:42:35 AM
If we have learned anything from last gen it is that one should always keep their Nintendo console if they had already bought it. Nintendo's exclusives are vastly different in style and gameplay that it keeps things fresh when you need time off from the other consoles. Another thing is that the holiday season always brings the best deals for consoles with bundles, discounts, and there is always Black Friday/Cyber Monday. TC you are likely better off waiting at least until the new bundles and their prices are announced before trading-in for a new console, and even then only trade-in the PS4.
---
3DS FC: 0619-4754-8521 Nintendo ID/Origin/PSN: slayTHE_MAN
Steam: slayTHE MAN XBL: IISolidISnakeI
#45DEMONPANDA212Posted 8/5/2014 7:57:21 AM
gothicjoeevil posted...
mokmuud posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Yes folks, the time has come to jump ship...Forza here I come!

What kinda trade will they gimme on both systems towards a ONE plus a few games?

Why not just save and get an Xbox One?
What a waste.
SMH

I agree why do people limit them-self's?I just ordered a xbox one.Now I'll have all three and that's a great feeling.

Yup.
---
Proud PSWii60, XB14U, 3DS, Vita and P.C owner. And I love them all :D
#46rainmcmanisPosted 8/5/2014 7:59:39 AM
Don't do it. These places take you to the woodshed on trades. Your consoles are worth way more than they will give you. If you want to sell do it via private sale. Otherwise save and just buy the xbone. If you're an adult, it will be a month or two of stashing away a bit from the paycheck
If you're a kid, the holiday season will be here shortly and hopefully you cash in or can ask your parents or Santa for one.

Trading two for one in this case is impulsive and fiscally reckless.
#47ReliasPosted 8/5/2014 8:08:04 AM
So technically, even though you only had time for one system, you bought two? and now your trading them in for one system? That sounds dumb on so many levels, why didn't you just wait and buy a X1 right from the start? Or if you got them as gifts, why the heck didn't you ask for a One, after all the PS4 was a lot harder to get a hold of over the One(Heck in some areas it was harder getting a 360 instead of a One). Also, like some people are pointing out Gamestop gives you the least for your trades, I am sorry but this just sounds dumb all the way around.
#48Shadow0no0morePosted 8/5/2014 8:16:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#49Kazuya_80Posted 8/5/2014 8:17:57 AM
Shadow0no0more posted...
I here the going rate for a PS4 is about 3 or so XBOnes. Enjoy Halo ^^

thats odd because a PS4 is cheaper
#50Kazuya_80Posted 8/5/2014 8:19:08 AM
Relias posted...
So technically, even though you only had time for one system, you bought two? and now your trading them in for one system? That sounds dumb on so many levels, why didn't you just wait and buy a X1 right from the start? Or if you got them as gifts, why the heck didn't you ask for a One, after all the PS4 was a lot harder to get a hold of over the One(Heck in some areas it was harder getting a 360 instead of a One). Also, like some people are pointing out Gamestop gives you the least for your trades, I am sorry but this just sounds dumb all the way around.

hes proabably just being funny, check some of his other topics, theres one on the last of us board, praising the game