Im trading in my P4 and Wii U at EB games today for a ONE...

#51BERZERKER17Posted 8/5/2014 8:21:11 AM
You've jumped on the right train! The directx 12 and cloud computing technologies Microsoft® have patented and are being thoroughly developed make the Xbox One®, nothing short of the perfect choice for computer gaming this generation.

I'm happy to see another purchaser!
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#52A-hootPosted 8/5/2014 8:22:05 AM
Youre stooooooopid
#53RussianBaconPosted 8/5/2014 8:28:45 AM
BERZERKER17 posted...
You've jumped on the right train! The directx 12 and cloud computing technologies Microsoft® have patented and are being thoroughly developed make the Xbox One®, nothing short of the perfect choice for computer gaming this generation.

Lmao
---
I have snausages
#54colstripcapnPosted 8/5/2014 8:49:18 AM
Echoing the masses here. Just save up and have all three.

Don't have time? How can that even be a factor? If you have 1 system, or 20 systems, that doesn't change how much time you play each week.....

What it does change though... is with all three there will never be a console game released this entire generation that you will not be able to play if you wish to.

Trading in 2 to get another ... well, there will be plenty of games you'll have to live without. Not because you don't have time to play them, but because you just flat can't.
---
Helpful Social Final Fantasy XIV Free Company - Ultros Server
sss.darkjedi.org
#55ConsumerWarningPosted 8/5/2014 8:51:14 AM
wow - that'll be an awfully expensive xbone.... hope you enjoy it.
---
The 80's are over and the conservatives lost.
#56EllesarienPosted 8/5/2014 8:52:37 AM
Regardless of his initial purchasing decision....if TC now truly believes that one console would go to waste and would never be used then the only dumb thing would be to not sell it and make back SOME money.

It wouldn't be THIS decision that was suspect in this scenario....it would be his original decision.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#57EllesarienPosted 8/5/2014 8:56:01 AM
BERZERKER17 posted...

FYI - You're a little too late to be clever with this posting tactic. We already have 5-6 regular posters doing this so you're a little late to the rodeo. Sorry kiddo.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#58BERZERKER17Posted 8/5/2014 9:00:18 AM
ConsumerWarning posted...
wow - that'll be an awfully expensive xbone.... hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure the vast amount of entertainment applications and games coupled with this entertainment system will do more than tickle his fancy.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#59Tacoman561Posted 8/5/2014 9:03:19 AM
Don't. Sell them on eBay or Craigslist. You'll get much more money.
---
PSN ID: JayTheSnark - Steam ID/NNID: Sylfar
3DS FC: 3969 - 4140 - 6724 Mii name: J. (Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Magneton, Skarmory, Bronzong - IGN: Mimi)
#60That_Damn_KidPosted 8/5/2014 9:12:52 AM
Tacoman561 posted...
Don't. Sell them on eBay or Craigslist. You'll get much more money.

---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS