Im trading in my P4 and Wii U at EB games today for a ONE...

#71savagechild89Posted 8/5/2014 11:32:48 AM(edited)
kuter posted...
he's trading in over 700$ for 400$. That's how you use your money people!

^this is all that needs to be said. forget being a fanboy. forget personal preference.....this is just an idiotic decision no matter how you look at it. sorry lol
---
PSN: Savagechild89, XBL: Littleraven89 (inactive), 3DS Friendcode: 4983-5811-5759, Wii U: Littleraven89
#72Draconian-WhitePosted 8/5/2014 11:47:18 AM
Nobody here walks in the topic creator's shoes, and you have no idea what his/her financial situation might be (currently). MrMojoRisin357, you and only you know what will make you happy. I say go for it, as life is too short to be worried about lost dollars in imaginary money.

Gamestop has some great deals for trade-in value at times, as I sold my PS3 and some games a few months back -- netting an extra 50% on top of the base price. If memory serves me right, I also got an extra 40% on each game as well. That's very hard to beat at least in my estimation.

I just turned that sale (with a canceled PS4 Destiny bundle preorder) into a brand new Xbox One bundle. I didn't pay a dime out of my pocket, and I did not worry that I could get more money elsewhere. It's a convenience type of thing, and time is money to me. Very happy that I did it.

By the way, really dig the screen name. I'm a huge Jim Morrison (along with The Doors) admirer.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#73Kazuya_80Posted 8/5/2014 11:47:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#74Tajaz2426Posted 8/5/2014 11:48:46 AM
RussianBacon posted...
BERZERKER17 posted...
You've jumped on the right train! The directx 12 and cloud computing technologies Microsoft® have patented and are being thoroughly developed make the Xbox One®, nothing short of the perfect choice for computer gaming this generation.

I'm happy to see another purchaser!

Lmao

Jesus bud, the cloud tech is not anything and neither is DX12. Spencer has came out and said that it will not help.

Anyway, dude like I said earlier, keep the WiiU and get the X1 if u want.

We have all 3 systems, because the kids have different tastes in games. 3 of us have PS4's, our youngest boy has an X1 and my wife and daughter have a WiiU.

As a family the WiiU has brought us loads of fun.

Trade in your PS4 and get an X1, the X1 and PS4 are the same machine, but either of those with the WiiU, has been awesome!

Have fun and enjoy your X1 bud.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#75PoweredMilkManPosted 8/5/2014 12:03:28 PM
At least keep the wii-u
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#76MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 1:57:54 PM
I said in an earlier post, I didn't have time for 3 systems. I chose to go with Xbox One and I'm very satisfied with my decision, thx for all the opinions though.

I'm curretnly enjoying Forza and Titanfall, and those games are more fun than anything I've played on the P4 or Wii U!
---
I Am Allah
#77Legend524Posted 8/5/2014 4:15:20 PM
....so u got the system already? OK cool.
you don't have time to play yet enjoyed both games in the span of 7 hours? OK cool.

Enjoy your purchase and stay classy. Just don't let your parents know you wasted their cash.
#78mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:21:16 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I said in an earlier post, I didn't have time for 3 systems. I chose to go with Xbox One and I'm very satisfied with my decision, thx for all the opinions though.

I'm curretnly enjoying Forza and Titanfall, and those games are more fun than anything I've played on the P4 or Wii U!

How is time a factor?
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#79Juzten76Posted 8/5/2014 4:54:41 PM
mokmuud posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

How is time a factor?

Does that really need explained?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#80chedibang1994Posted 8/5/2014 5:04:05 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Congrats on downgrading to last Gen

From 1080p back to 792p with 20fps...
But some like the classic consoles more xD

All that power for for indies..... Am I doing it right?
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay