12 HD Screens for the new Resident Evil Remaster

#51Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:55:34 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Why is everyone so excited about this this looks like the exact same game that was on Gamecube more than 10 years ago?

I mean it feels like I just played this game...

I just did, on Game Cube... Because i still own it. I'd love it on my XBO though!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#52Hvarerann24Posted 8/5/2014 11:21:44 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...
Still not better than Resident Evil 4.

REmake is way better and superior to that crap called RE4..

Why?
#53scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 11:22:27 AM
Hvarerann24 posted...
Why?

Why not?
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#54aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 11:23:18 AM
Hvarerann24 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...

Why?

Have you not played REmake?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#55Hvarerann24Posted 8/5/2014 11:26:36 AM
aheroafake posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...

Why?

Have you not played REmake?

No i can't wait for it but looking at the images it doesn't look that impressive.

Once i play this game and beat it might be better than 4.
#56Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 11:33:22 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...

I like you. =)

The only people who say RE4 is better then REmake are the kids who started with 4.

REmake is probably the best RE game in the entire series, Followed closely by RE2. 4 and beyond are garbage RE games, although RE5 was a fun Coop experience.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#57SigmaLongshotPosted 8/5/2014 11:38:49 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...

I like you. =)

The only people who say RE4 is better then REmake are the kids who started with 4.

REmake is probably the best RE game in the entire series, Followed closely by RE2. 4 and beyond are garbage RE games, although RE5 was a fun Coop experience.

The Resident Evil remake is EASILY my favourite one too - people are like, "what made the original so good?"

CLAUSTROPHOBIA.

You can take on ANY manner of threat fine when flight is always an option. But suddenly, a single zombie (not to mention and unburnt, reanimated Crimson Head) suddenly becomes an incredible threat when you're in a tiny corridor and you see your last ammo clip waning...

That said, I have legitimately owned this game for three separate formats in four different versions - I cannot see myself buying a fifth copy.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#58Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 11:47:09 AM(edited)
Hvarerann24 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...

Why?

Better Characters
Better Story
Better Atmosphere
Zombies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ganados
Better monsters and bosses.

RE was a lot simpler back when Remake came out, no Super human Wesker, No las plazas, no whatever the hell RE6 was. It was a company making a virus, it leaked and hell broke loose... Resident Evil has since gone way to far with itself and was a much better game when it was much simpler with things.

Resident Evil has literally made guns useless since RE4 cause you can literally just kick everything to death, buy a rocket launcher before every boss and the stories literally make fun of themselves.

Old school RE had you think about your next steps, while modern RE (4-6) you can shoot or melee everything in the room, collect ammo and health from fallen enemies, Rinse and Repeat.

Give me back my Single Player, low on ammo, fixed camera RE and I will play it over modern RE any day.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
#59Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 11:41:01 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hvarerann24 posted...

I like you. =)

The Resident Evil remake is EASILY my favourite one too - people are like, "what made the original so good?"

CLAUSTROPHOBIA.

You can take on ANY manner of threat fine when flight is always an option. But suddenly, a single zombie (not to mention and unburnt, reanimated Crimson Head) suddenly becomes an incredible threat when you're in a tiny corridor and you see your last ammo clip waning...

That said, I have legitimately owned this game for three separate formats in four different versions - I cannot see myself buying a fifth copy.

Exactly my thoughts.

I only owned the GameCube version which I no longer have, I'll be picking this up when it his the Xbox store.
---
#60DarthUchiha91Posted 8/5/2014 11:43:37 AM
Never played it because I never had a gamecube.

Can't wait.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!