12 HD Screens for the new Resident Evil Remaster

#71stawg007Posted 8/5/2014 3:41:27 PM
Looks excellent

The fact that these are supposedly the last gen version too is impressive
#72Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 5:54:08 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
ComradeRyan posted...
Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered for the Xbox One, and PS4!

No, They need to keep the wheels going with this Remake release, put out RE Zero next and then start work on an RE2 remake. Nobody cares about RE7 so they might as well start remaking the originals up to Code veronica. RE4 has been rereleased like 9 times, give it a rest..

This is about the only things I would buy from capcom with the RE brand on it.

Resident Evil Zero is even worse than 6.

Haha we have a comedian, listen dude I don't like Zero and it's still better then RE6. I have played indie Games that are 10x better then RE6, Hell I would watch a love action RE flick before playing RE6 again.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#73Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 5:57:16 PM
aheroafake posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
ComradeRyan posted...

No, They need to keep the wheels going with this Remake release, put out RE Zero next and then start work on an RE2 remake. Nobody cares about RE7 so they might as well start remaking the originals up to Code veronica. RE4 has been rereleased like 9 times, give it a rest..

No. There is nothing wrong with another RE 4 game being brought to the new consoles. Besides the fact that the game has been ported to everything. My brick phone from 1999 can play the game.

Zero needs to be done first while they are putting out REmake, 4 has been done so many times that it can wait. Caption needs to get the classics out and hype them up, hope they make money and then go back to making Survival Horror RE games again.

RE4 is only going to encourage them to keep up this trend of lousy actions games and further bury RE in its grave.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
#74aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 6:12:41 PM(edited)
Syn_Vengeance posted...
aheroafake posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
ComradeRyan posted...

No. There is nothing wrong with another RE 4 game being brought to the new consoles. Besides the fact that the game has been ported to everything. My brick phone from 1999 can play the game.

Zero needs to be done first while they are putting out REmake, 4 has been done so many times that it can wait. Caption needs to get the classics out and hype them up, hope they make money and then go back to making Survival Horror RE games again.

RE4 is only going to encourage them to keep up this trend of lousy actions games and further bury RE in its grave.

RE 4's success did encourage Capcom to take that path with RE but look at how that turned out: the series turned to crap. RE 5 was good but nowhere near as good as RE 4 and then RE 6 was absolute trash. Revelations was a good game, much better than 5 and 6 but still wasn't as good as RE 4.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#75Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 6:24:02 PM
aheroafake posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
aheroafake posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
ComradeRyan posted...

RE 4's success did encourage Capcom to take that path with RE but look at how that turned out: the series turned to crap. RE 5 was good but nowhere near as good as RE 4 and then RE 6 was absolute trash. Revelations was a good game, much better than 5 and 6 but still wasn't as good as RE 4.

In my opinion Revelations was boring, the campaign had no effect on the main series, the scanning for supplies was uncalled for and the enemies and bosses were dull. Raid mode is fun the first time you playthrough each level and then grinding for new gear gets old.

Resident Evil 5 was one of the best Coop experiences I had last gen and I put in over 350hours in Coop mercs making it in my eyes better then RE4. RE5 had better characters (Sheva is the most human character in the series), a better story, better mercy, better weapons and Coop as a bonus. Plus it had the back story on the source of the progenitor virus, Weaker finally getting killed and rounded up everything that started in RE1

RE4 should have been a spin off game and not numbered, the only thing of relevance in RE4 is las plagas which is used again RE5. You could skip RE4 and you wouldn't lose any story, same with revelations....

RE6 I agree was complete trash.

This is how I look at the modern games:

RE5>>RE4>>>>>>>Revelations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RE6.
---
#76aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 6:32:40 PM
I completely respect your opinion. I did love RE 5 so don't get me wrong. I just thought RE 4 was still better. The cooperative campaign was the highlight of the game. Revelations hooked me in because of the atmosphere and old school RE feel. I hated Raid mode and didn't play it more than once. And RE 4 was a spin-off of sorts as it had nothing to do with the main RE lore. I don't know why they numbered the game.
---
#77UltimateGeth39Posted 8/5/2014 6:34:43 PM
Well look at that capcom finally being smart to bad it's probably too late.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#78aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 6:42:52 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...

It isn't too late.
---
#79Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 7:23:55 PM(edited)
aheroafake posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...

It isn't too late.

It's never too late, them finally putting out REmake on something other then a nintendo console actually gives me some faith that they are thinking about the old school.

Fans have been waiting for this game in HD for a long time.
---
#80Syn_VengeancePosted 8/5/2014 7:26:07 PM
aheroafake posted...
I completely respect your opinion. I did love RE 5 so don't get me wrong. I just thought RE 4 was still better. The cooperative campaign was the highlight of the game. Revelations hooked me in because of the atmosphere and old school RE feel. I hated Raid mode and didn't play it more than once. And RE 4 was a spin-off of sorts as it had nothing to do with the main RE lore. I don't know why they numbered the game.

Revelations had some good moments, like the May day guy and Rachel following you around, that stuff was creepy. Also I thought the final boss fight and music was epic as well, what killed that games was all the random action chapters.
---