12 HD Screens for the new Resident Evil Remaster

#81youngskillzPosted 8/5/2014 7:54:49 PM
hope we get the second game next year too.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#82Canas_RenvallPosted 8/5/2014 9:18:45 PM
Guys, the reason the game is 30fps is because of the prerendered backgrounds.

If they were to up the game to 60fps, they would have to go back to every single background and redo all the animated backgrounds to make up for the doubled keyframes. To put it another way, the backgrounds have animations that last only for 30 frames. By bumping the framerate up to 60, the animation would loop twice as fast as it should, which would look entirely unnatural.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#83Reece504Posted 8/5/2014 9:24:00 PM
6speednissan posted...
How about they make a new RE game people actually want? I'm done with cash grab remakes.

---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#84Syn_VengeancePosted 8/6/2014 12:37:40 AM
Reece504 posted...
6speednissan posted...
How about they make a new RE game people actually want? I'm done with cash grab remakes.

Ill take this port over anything capcom would do with the next sequel, Do you people remember how bad RE6 was?

Maybe this is their way of keeping people busy and giving themselves more time to focus on the next sequel, only time will tell.... Until then I will be happy having this since I don't own any consoles except my Xbone now.

Atleast Ill have one classic RE game to play :)
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#85aheroafakePosted 8/6/2014 12:43:49 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
aheroafake posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Well look at that capcom finally being smart to bad it's probably too late.

It isn't too late.

It's never too late, them finally putting out REmake on something other then a nintendo console actually gives me some faith that they are thinking about the old school.

Fans have been waiting for this game in HD for a long time.

I completely agree. I've been wanting Capcom to take actually go back to the core of RE and familiarize why exactly RE was a great franchise. I'm just surprised that there hasn't even been a mention of a remake/remaster/port of RE 2 considering whenever I hear anything about old school RE games, RE 2 is the name I hear mentioned the most. But I am so happy about RE HD for Xbox One. I can't wait to revisit the shark tank. That was one of my favorite parts of the game. Oh and the music playing right before you enter the big ass room with the sharks swimming everywhere because of the busted tanks. That music was just awesome and relaxing.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#86aheroafakePosted 8/6/2014 12:45:42 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
aheroafake posted...
I completely respect your opinion. I did love RE 5 so don't get me wrong. I just thought RE 4 was still better. The cooperative campaign was the highlight of the game. Revelations hooked me in because of the atmosphere and old school RE feel. I hated Raid mode and didn't play it more than once. And RE 4 was a spin-off of sorts as it had nothing to do with the main RE lore. I don't know why they numbered the game.

Revelations had some good moments, like the May day guy and Rachel following you around, that stuff was creepy. Also I thought the final boss fight and music was epic as well, what killed that games was all the random action chapters.

Yeah I know what you mean. Every time the game pulled me out of the huge ship for the other missions I got annoyed. Those levels weren't that fun. And yeah that chick chasing me definitely kept my focus on keeping the hell away from her lol.
---
#87aheroafakePosted 8/6/2014 12:48:21 AM(edited)
youngskillz posted...
hope we get the second game next year too.

That would be awesome. I really want a port or remake of RE 3 though. That was my first ever RE game and I love it. Nemesis was a beast, he scared the **** out of me every time he popped up out of nowhere lol. The game's events actually take place around my birthday which is September 24th lol.
---
#88pblimp360Posted 8/6/2014 3:31:46 AM
I didn't know they were making a HD version. Wow. This is a definite buy.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#89Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 8:00:07 AM
aheroafake posted...
Nemesis was a beast, he scared the **** out of me every time he popped up out of nowhere lol.

Yep! That game was f***ing awesome! I hope they remaster the entire series... It deserves to be... Obviously I'm talking about games that take place before RE4...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#90Syn_VengeancePosted 8/6/2014 9:25:41 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
aheroafake posted...
Nemesis was a beast, he scared the **** out of me every time he popped up out of nowhere lol.

Yep! That game was f***ing awesome! I hope they remaster the entire series... It deserves to be... Obviously I'm talking about games that take place before RE4...

S.T.A.R.S......
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0