Is EA Access a game-changer for Xbox One?

#1TrueBlue91Posted 8/5/2014 7:37:00 AM
EA Access - Microsoft's killer app? - Results (121 votes)
Yes.
14.88% (18 votes)
Somewhat.
23.97% (29 votes)
No.
61.16% (74 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think so. There are millions of people who will buy an Xbox One for this alone, let alone all the other exclusives.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#2miethaPosted 8/5/2014 7:46:29 AM
There are NOT millions of people who will buy an One just for EA access. Sorry, but that's just delusional. There probably aren't thousands. It will, however, certainly help, and make a nice selling point. It will also be a deciding factor on which system to buy multiplat games for and that is VERY important. It is definitely going to end up being a huge mistake on sony's part passing it up to try to push their own crap.

As an aside: Anyone else think NBA Live 14 isn't in the vault not because they think anyone will buy it but because they hope everyone forgets that it ever existed?
#3adonfrazPosted 8/5/2014 7:50:53 AM
Somewhat, people who have both consoles may buy EA games on Xbox instead of Playstation. Gamers who haven't bought a new console yet and love sports games may be swayed to the One.

Having EA access doesn't hurt.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#4ScRuiPosted 8/5/2014 7:51:14 AM
I voted 'somewhat'

I think it will have millions of subscribers but I don't know if it will be a 'gamechanger' or make people go out and buy the Xbox ONE for EA Access...

Once and if EA fills the vault with games... Then, I might say it is a game changer... Depending IMHO
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#5Bryant187Posted 8/5/2014 7:53:48 AM
I voted somewhat. This video helps in some explaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GVhqCJy_Og
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#6Hucast9Posted 8/5/2014 7:56:02 AM
Anything that's exclusive is always a major bonus and a game changer. This is exclusive to Xbox One right?
#7SacTown52Posted 8/5/2014 8:10:41 AM
Lol no. They need to pump out more exclusives. Titanfall, sunset overdrive, halo, gears will help it. (titanfall did help a little)
#8GeistPosted 8/5/2014 8:20:26 AM
You should never do polls on this board. The most anti XBox answer will always win. It is the way of GFAQs.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#9scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 10:20:37 AM
I don't know, but I do think it is smart of MS to let EA and Sony experiment with these two types of games-as-service schemes to do the heavy lifting. Then when the dust is settled they can swoop in with whichever works better and had the more profitable/successful price structure.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#10zerooo0Posted 8/5/2014 10:21:46 AM
I will tell you in 3yrs.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton