Is EA Access a game-changer for Xbox One?

#11hotmj023Posted 8/5/2014 10:46:48 AM
Geist posted...
You should never do polls on this board. The most anti XBox answer will always win. It is the way of this generation.

Edited for statistical correctness
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#12gohoanqPosted 8/5/2014 10:50:19 AM
mietha posted...
There are NOT millions of people who will buy an One just for EA access. Sorry, but that's just delusional. There probably aren't thousands. It will, however, certainly help, and make a nice selling point. It will also be a deciding factor on which system to buy multiplat games for and that is VERY important. It is definitely going to end up being a huge mistake on sony's part passing it up to try to push their own crap.

As an aside: Anyone else think NBA Live 14 isn't in the vault not because they think anyone will buy it but because they hope everyone forgets that it ever existed?

I have to agree with this post completely. lol No way are there millions of people that are going to buy the console because of an optional paid service. That said it's a plus for people that care.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#13zmousePosted 8/5/2014 11:14:02 AM
Not sure, if you can't keep the games as long as you have a subscription then I would say no. I haven't really researched it much but games in the vault swap out I think.
#14kyncaniPosted 8/5/2014 12:23:25 PM
hotmj023 posted...
Geist posted...
You should never do polls on this board. The most anti XBox answer will always win. It is the way of this generation.

Edited for statistical correctness

There is a reason for that : the PS4 is just the better console by a large margin, including pricing, for EA games as well everything else.
#15KconvPosted 8/5/2014 12:30:56 PM
its just really not a big deal..
#16WOT BSPosted 8/5/2014 12:32:01 PM
It's too soon to tell
---
PSN: SociopathPhD
GT: Extract Hz
#17aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 12:48:21 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
I think so. There are millions of people who will buy an Xbox One for this alone, let alone all the other exclusives.

lul wot
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#18TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 3:55:15 AM
Interesting consensus here.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me