I wonder how Sony Ponys will react to Microsoft's PlayStation Meow killer?

#1ChevelIePosted 8/5/2014 7:59:40 AM
Sure, they are rubbing it in that they can play PS3 games on PS4 through PlayStation Meow, but Im more than sure that Microsoft will announce "Xbox On Demand" at Gamescom. 360 games being streamed on Xbox One will be glorious
---
Open fire
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/5/2014 8:02:27 AM
i was going to make a super troopers joke but then i thought that this thread isn't deserving of such an awesome reference
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3ExempliGratiaPosted 8/5/2014 8:03:46 AM
I like pointy things.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#4ChiliPupPosted 8/5/2014 8:50:37 AM
Meh. I keep older consoles so I can continue to play older games. What the PS4 owners are bragging about is the fact that multi-plats run at a higher frame rate and resolution on their console of choice. Both consoles will have their exclusives, but 94% of the games of this gen, so far, are multi-plat.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#5BorrisMcDPosted 8/5/2014 8:59:47 AM
Are people really bragging about Playstation now on this board? With its current state its not even worth using. Pay 8 dollars to rent a game that 6 dollars on ebay. Not bashing Sony I own all last gen and current gen consoles and its just not a very good service right now.
---
PSN/GT: BorrisMcD
#6SigmaLongshotPosted 8/5/2014 9:00:53 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
i was going to make a super troopers joke but then i thought that this thread isn't deserving of such an awesome reference

*Puts soap in the coffee*
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#7Eijin-FD3SPosted 8/5/2014 9:36:12 AM

Do I look like a cat to you? Jumping all mimbly bimbly from tree branch to tree branch? Do I look like I drink milk out of a saucer? You have a nice day meow.
---
PSN: ClutchAnderson 3DS FC: 0361 8036 6693
#8Shovel_BreakPosted 8/5/2014 9:39:18 AM
Sony Ponies..... PlayStation Meow......

Seriously Xbox fanboys make first graders seem intelligent and clever with their teasing
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 9:39:39 AM

Even he doesn't like your thread TC. You're getting stale.

Meow.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#10TOhasNoRingPosted 8/5/2014 9:40:57 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Sony Ponies..... PlayStation Meow......

Seriously Xbox fanboys make first graders seem intelligent and clever with their teasing

You do realize chevelle is a pony that does reverse troll topics to try and make xbox fans look dumb? :(
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600