I wonder how Sony Ponys will react to Microsoft's PlayStation Meow killer?

#11BERZERKER17Posted 8/5/2014 8:41:41 AM
They have everything to fear, if Microsoft is playing their cards right, which they always have and always will.

Only on the Xbox OneŽ.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 8:43:32 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
Sony Ponies..... PlayStation Meow......

Seriously Xbox fanboys make first graders seem intelligent and clever with their teasing

You do realize chevelle is a pony that does reverse troll topics to try and make xbox fans look dumb? :(

He knows, he's just supporting him on his posing of a fake xbot.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#13Shovel_BreakPosted 8/5/2014 8:47:07 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

Seriously Xbox fanboys make first graders seem intelligent and clever with their teasing

You do realize chevelle is a pony that does reverse troll topics to try and make xbox fans look dumb? :(

You yourself are using "pony"..... *he's* the one making Xbox fanboys look dumb? O_o
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/5/2014 8:57:17 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
i was going to make a super troopers joke but then i thought that this thread isn't deserving of such an awesome reference

*Puts soap in the coffee*

He said no, dammit!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#15youngunner2123Posted 8/5/2014 9:01:34 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
i was going to make a super troopers joke but then i thought that this thread isn't deserving of such an awesome reference

*Puts soap in the coffee*

He said no, dammit!

How about a liter of cola!
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#16Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/5/2014 9:17:59 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
How about a liter of cola!

That's it! I'm going to pistol whip the next person with a Super Troopers reference!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#17ExempliGratiaPosted 8/5/2014 9:23:02 AM
Shovel_Break posted...

You're pretty slow if you think that guy is for real.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#18stawg007Posted 8/5/2014 9:33:44 AM
Shovel_Break posted...

Coming from the child who posts this garbage

ShoveI_Break posted

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 9:35:31 AM
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

ShoveI_Break posted

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

That is one big P-H-O-N-Y right there.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#20darthfrothPosted 8/5/2014 9:46:19 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

ShoveI_Break posted

That is one big P-H-O-N-Y right there.

---

You've just made my day even though it just started. :)