I wonder how Sony Ponys will react to Microsoft's PlayStation Meow killer?

#21gohoanqPosted 8/5/2014 9:52:18 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Sony Ponies..... PlayStation Meow......

Seriously Xbox fanboys make first graders seem intelligent and clever with their teasing

lol I was going to say something similar.. Xbox faboys can't seem to come up with anything cleverer than a rhyme.. xD Meow..? Really? I also still don't get how "pony" is an insult.. because it's not.. because all it freaking does is rhyme!
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#22Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 9:54:56 AM
darthfroth posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

Seriously Xbox fanboys make first graders seem intelligent and clever with their teasing

Coming from the child who posts this garbage

ShoveI_Break posted

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

That is one big P-H-O-N-Y right there.

---

You've just made my day even though it just started. :)

I'm glad I did, and it all came at the expense of the big phat phony :-)

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#23OMGWYATTPosted 8/5/2014 9:57:29 AM
Get it? (In Captain Obvious voice) He's saying Playstation Meow like it's making fun of Playstation now. How clever!

Boy, you really showed them!
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#24snakes_codecPosted 8/5/2014 9:59:41 AM
ChiliPup posted...
Meh. I keep older consoles so I can continue to play older games. What the PS4 owners are bragging about is the fact that multi-plats run at a higher frame rate and resolution on their console of choice. Both consoles will have their exclusives, but 94% of the games of this gen, so far, are multi-plat.

Hit the nail on the head about 90% of all games this gen will be Multi platform plus the PS4 has already proven it has the clear edge in that particular area . Which was one of the main things the 360 had over the PS3 .with that gone XBOX really doesn't have any advantages over the PS4 that is game changing.
#25TOhasNoRingPosted 8/5/2014 10:00:30 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

ShoveI_Break posted

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

That is one big P-H-O-N-Y right there.

---

---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#26Knight_Rider_3KPosted 8/5/2014 10:01:04 AM
Why does the TC feel threatened by PS Now?
#27MrImpatient35Posted 8/5/2014 10:08:44 AM
Playstation Meow lol. I never heard that before. But you were right about the EA Access thing, so we'lll see if you're right about this too. Unless they change how much it costs, Playstation Meow is a joke. They gotta change the whole scheme. I just wonder how much of an uproar people would be in if MS pulled this? Sony gets a pass, because ya know...Sony is Jesus right now.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#28EllesarienPosted 8/5/2014 10:09:45 AM
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

ShoveI_Break posted

Well Shovel? Did you run away after getting this punch to the nads?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#29MrImpatient35Posted 8/5/2014 10:17:39 AM(edited)
In response to Shovel. He said that X1 can't compete with ps4 in any way lmao. Wow. First of all, consoles are supposed to be about games and games foremost right? If that's the case, X1 is FAR superior. IMO, I think X1 CRUSHED ps4 in terms of games last holiday and this holiday.

In terms of console/system updates? X1>>>>ps4.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#30Sith JediPosted 8/5/2014 10:19:18 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
i was going to make a super troopers joke but then i thought that this thread isn't deserving of such an awesome reference

*Puts soap in the coffee*

Awesome prank, Farva.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/