Forza Horizon 2 car reveals...more...

#1kennyynnooPosted 8/5/2014 8:29:06 AM
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh2_car_reveals
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#2slowdog76Posted 8/5/2014 8:31:47 AM
i wish i was more knowledgeable about cars. to me, my expertese doesnt get too much further than "ooh look at the shiny shiny"
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#3kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:34:46 AM
slowdog76 posted...
i wish i was more knowledgeable about cars. to me, my expertese doesnt get too much further than "ooh look at the shiny shiny"

A few super cars this week. I mostly like to modify and drive cars I've owned or hope to. Its fun to hop into in car view and check out cars and hear how they sound if you're unfamiliar. A fast car is like a roller coaster ride you own and experience whenever you want to.
---
#4slowdog76Posted 8/5/2014 8:37:35 AM
dont get me wrong, i love my car games, but i dont really understand the differences as i dont drive.

i decided when i was 16 that if i couldnt afford a Ford GT, then it wasn't worth bothering. i've stuck to that notion for 22 years now
---
Confucius
#5kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:45:23 AM(edited)
slowdog76 posted...
dont get me wrong, i love my car games, but i dont really understand the differences as i dont drive.

i decided when i was 16 that if i couldnt afford a Ford GT, then it wasn't worth bothering. i've stuck to that notion for 22 years now

You can afford whatever you want(Just about) if you apply yourself and realise it might take 10 years or more. You can make a $1K car as fast as a GT if you wanted to put some money in it and it would cost you under 20k. In real life though, would I want to own a super car...no, drive one sure. They have super car driving schools/vacations that let you drive them. But if you're not a car guy that's fine, I'm not into sci-fi or gaming sci-fi much, I try halo and can't get into it.
---
#6xHughJasxPosted 8/5/2014 10:08:40 AM
slowdog76 posted...

So... Because you couldn't afford a very expensive car at 16... You make other people drive you around? Get a license. Get a car.
#7zerooo0Posted 8/5/2014 10:13:33 AM
Dat Bugatti. Change the wheels, and that car will be mine.

SO MANY CARS. We are at Car number 132 now.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#8slowdog76Posted 8/5/2014 10:18:39 AM
xHughJasx posted...
slowdog76 posted...

So... Because you couldn't afford a very expensive car at 16... You make other people drive you around? Get a license. Get a car.

who said i make other people drive me around?
---
Confucius
#9zerooo0Posted 8/5/2014 10:36:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]