Buying an Xbox One later today (Tips?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Buying an Xbox One later today (Tips?)

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
2 years ago#1
So I'm buying an Xbox One later today and I was wondering if you had any tips on what games to buy. I plan on getting exclusives only since I already have a PS4 for multiplat games (also have a Wii U so the next-gen trio will be complete). There's no game currently on the system that feels like a must-buy so I'm buying for the games coming out this Fall (MCC, Sunset and Forza Horizon 2) and future exclusives. However, I do want something to play on my shiny new Xbox One. Any suggestions?
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
2 years ago#2
You can download Killer Instinct for free and they have an awesome tutorial to play around with.

I really spent the first couple months just playing with all the features and didn't buy any games for it.
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg

User Info: Hero_ofTime2010

Hero_ofTime2010
2 years ago#3
Grab Titanfall if you like FPS games at all. It's just a ton of fun, plain and simple. Wall running, dropping in Titans, trying to kill titans on your own. Want me to post some clips?
PowerFAQS baby. Don't be afraid to invite me to stuff.
Xbox One GT: Invisiblekid17

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
2 years ago#4
If you're getting Horizon 2 get Forza 5. I've seen on sale a lot for $25 recently.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 years ago#5
PvZ
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
2 years ago#6
I would say get ready for Horizon with some Forza 5 and DR3 & Ryse were both a ton of fun to play and don't require a massive investment in time. The Ryse story I found was very engaging.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: Jenova911

Jenova911
2 years ago#7
Get ryse, it is amazing you'll thank me later
Liberals strive for a future that can never be achieved while Conservatives want to return to a past that never existed.

supermoc10
2 years ago#8
Damn those replies were quick.

therickmu25 posted...
You can download Killer Instinct for free and they have an awesome tutorial to play around with.

I really spent the first couple months just playing with all the features and didn't buy any games for it.

I like fighting games (though I only play them casually and when friends come over) so if I can try it out for free I will.

Hero_ofTime2010 posted...
Grab Titanfall if you like FPS games at all. It's just a ton of fun, plain and simple. Wall running, dropping in Titans, trying to kill titans on your own. Want me to post some clips?

I was definitely interested in Titanfall because it looks amazing. However, I heard that it has a low population right now. Is that true? I really want to play it but I think there's stuff you can only unlock in Campaign and if that's dead there's no point.

That_Damn_Kid posted...
If you're getting Horizon 2 get Forza 5. I've seen on sale a lot for $25 recently.

Not a fan of Sim Racers so no Forza 5.

User Info: dmx2k1

dmx2k1
2 years ago#9
Go buy it at target! You get a $50 gift card this week o you could buy a game or just save it till something you want comes out!
been on gamefaqs for ages and I get modded for giving out two beta codes to gears 3 v_v

supermoc10
2 years ago#10
Jenova911 posted...
Get ryse, it is amazing you'll thank me later

I think I'll wait a bit on that one. Graphics are fantastic but it seems like a game I'll check out if it's on sale later on or if it's free on GwG.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Buying an Xbox One later today (Tips?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived