Buying an Xbox One later today (Tips?)

#21kyncaniPosted 8/5/2014 12:09:29 PM
Ryse is dirt cheap, Titanfall is cheap as well.

You can get Forza if you like that kind of game, although Need For Speed is 50% off this month on PS4, along with BF4.

Dead Rising 3, I still don't have it. For some reason it does have some value on Ebay. Go figure.

There is an accessory thingie you can put on the bottom of your controller to plug a stereo headset if you have a good headset.

Don't expect to use your Xbox One much though. The PS4 is just much better.
#22MusuoJoePosted 8/5/2014 12:21:45 PM
I can't make any more suggestions but enjoy you're console..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#23supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 3:20:00 PM(edited)
Bought the console (at Target thanks to dmx) but I didn't set it up yet. Probably will in a few hours. Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys.

Hero_ofTime2010 posted...

Nah, I actually have no problem connecting to a match, almost ever. Maybe once at two in the morning one time? But I only ever play Attrition(TDM), Marked For Death(a new temporary game mode), Last Titan Standing(everyone spawns in a Titan), and the DLC modes. You'll actually probably see more players right now because the DLC just hit.

Thanks for answering. If it's not dead then I'll definitely check it out.

Ellesarien posted...
DR3 is not scary. There can be some 'nervous' parts if you get surrounded and a weapon breaks but not scary at all.

Good. If it's not scary then I'll definitely play it.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#24Hero_ofTime2010Posted 8/5/2014 5:42:41 PM
Awesome TC, thanks for the comment on my video. Feel free to add me on XBL. Invisiblekid17
---
Posted using GameFlux