It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

#1zerooo0Posted 8/5/2014 10:03:42 AM
Third parties check, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Halo:MCC offers some of the biggest value for the online. I really think the only thing that competes regarding online gaming is surprisingly the Wii U with MK8 and Super Smash Bros U. The PS4 big online game for 2014 I think is what Planetside 2?

It feels like if you want a great online experience this year the X1 is the console to get.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:13:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3TOhasNoRingPosted 8/5/2014 10:15:04 AM
Nice
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#4nableetPosted 8/5/2014 10:18:57 AM
I'm not sure about Sunset overdrive, hope it is good for y'all, but is it just horde mode online? That always gets old for me.

Halo will be fantastic though.

PS4 might have planetside 2, is driveclub online?, TLoU MP is more fun than I thought it would be and that is all I can think of that isn't also on the xbone.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#5OMGWYATTPosted 8/5/2014 10:19:07 AM
Warframe is probably bigger than Planetside 2, but I could be wrong.

I'd count 3rd party games more in PS4's favor due to generally being the "better" versions. Some don't care about this. Some do and won't admit it.

Bloodborne will have a massive Co-op/PvP following, the Souls multiplayer is integrated perfectly with the solo play, no other game does that. Being able to play an action rpg's campaign/main story and actually use your character to fight/play with other people is something nothing else offers outside of mmo's, which isn't the same thing as they're really PC only and not the focus of the game generally.

I think it just comes down to personal preference.

I have both consoles so I don't have to make a decision, both are good consoles, Kinect is pretty cool for the basic functions, but the games aren't there yet. The PS4 is "stronger" and outselling the Xbox One by a big margin, why this bothers people so badly I have no idea, wish we could just leave it at that.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:19:45 AM
nableet posted...
I'm not sure about Sunset overdrive, hope it is good for y'all, but is it just horde mode online? That always gets old for me.

Halo will be fantastic though.

PS4 might have planetside 2, is driveclub online?, TLoU MP is more fun than I thought it would be and that is all I can think of that isn't also on the xbone.

Driveclub is, and I love horde type games so Sunset is going to be great but yea it all depends about taste:)
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7Dark World RulerPosted 8/5/2014 10:20:54 AM
LittleBigPlanet 3 will be the game I spend most time online with on PS4, I love checking out the community levels and going through the story with co-op. I'll check out PlanetSide 2 though
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:21:01 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
Warframe is probably bigger than Planetside 2, but I could be wrong.

I'd count 3rd party games more in PS4's favor due to generally being the "better" versions. Some don't care about this. Some do and won't admit it.

Bloodborne will have a massive Co-op/PvP following, the Souls multiplayer is integrated perfectly with the solo play, no other game does that. Being able to play an action rpg's campaign/main story and actually use your character to fight/play with other people is something nothing else offers outside of mmo's, which isn't the same thing as they're really PC only and not the focus of the game generally.

I think it just comes down to personal preference.

I have both consoles so I don't have to make a decision, both are good consoles, Kinect is pretty cool for the basic functions, but the games aren't there yet. The PS4 is "stronger" and outselling the Xbox One by a big margin, why this bothers people so badly I have no idea, wish we could just leave it at that.

Too bad Bloodborne is a 2015 game, and I'm clearly talking about 2014 games. Also Warframe coming to the X1, and still the X1 has the option of third party games, so really it revolves around getting it for whatever console you own.
---
#9EllesarienPosted 8/5/2014 10:22:40 AM
SO is will definitely be a 'love it or hate it game' I believe (And I don't mean by trolls that have never played it).

It is one game which I sure wish I could demo before buying. I miss that option from the 360 for sure.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#10scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 10:24:55 AM
So as a SP gamer, I should skip Xbone? Well, okay... consider it done.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg