It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer
1 year ago#11
To me, X1 is the social system. If you wanna be a hermit, and stick to yourself, ps4 is for you.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
1 year ago#12
scoobydoobydont posted...
So as a SP gamer, I should skip Xbone? Well, okay... consider it done.

Way to think too hard about my topic. I don't mention or imply anything about a lack of SP games.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#13
zerooo0 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Warframe is probably bigger than Planetside 2, but I could be wrong.

I'd count 3rd party games more in PS4's favor due to generally being the "better" versions. Some don't care about this. Some do and won't admit it.

Bloodborne will have a massive Co-op/PvP following, the Souls multiplayer is integrated perfectly with the solo play, no other game does that. Being able to play an action rpg's campaign/main story and actually use your character to fight/play with other people is something nothing else offers outside of mmo's, which isn't the same thing as they're really PC only and not the focus of the game generally.

I think it just comes down to personal preference.

I have both consoles so I don't have to make a decision, both are good consoles, Kinect is pretty cool for the basic functions, but the games aren't there yet. The PS4 is "stronger" and outselling the Xbox One by a big margin, why this bothers people so badly I have no idea, wish we could just leave it at that.

Too bad Bloodborne is a 2015 game, and I'm clearly talking about 2014 games. Also Warframe coming to the X1, and still the X1 has the option of third party games, so really it revolves around getting it for whatever console you own.

Too bad? The game is coming. It's "Too bad" it's never coming to Xbox One. That doesn't matter, You can buy the console now and have access to other games. It's not there now, and doesn't currently have a release date. That's what I said, play whatever you like on whatever console. Arguing over release date nonsense is pointless.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
1 year ago#14
I'm looking forward to FH2 and Sunset Overdrive, but I'll also be playing a ton of Diablo 3 and Destiny online on my PS4. Still not sure if I'll be picking up Driveclub and LBP3.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
1 year ago#15
Why do people keep talking about bloodborne like Dark Souls is a huge seller.
I'm more excited for the order.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
1 year ago#16
MrImpatient35 posted...
To me, X1 is the social system. If you wanna be a hermit, and stick to yourself, ps4 is for you.

Hey, Master Roshi is a hermit >:(
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
1 year ago#17
OMGWYATT posted...
zerooo0 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Warframe is probably bigger than Planetside 2, but I could be wrong.

I'd count 3rd party games more in PS4's favor due to generally being the "better" versions. Some don't care about this. Some do and won't admit it.

Bloodborne will have a massive Co-op/PvP following, the Souls multiplayer is integrated perfectly with the solo play, no other game does that. Being able to play an action rpg's campaign/main story and actually use your character to fight/play with other people is something nothing else offers outside of mmo's, which isn't the same thing as they're really PC only and not the focus of the game generally.

I think it just comes down to personal preference.

I have both consoles so I don't have to make a decision, both are good consoles, Kinect is pretty cool for the basic functions, but the games aren't there yet. The PS4 is "stronger" and outselling the Xbox One by a big margin, why this bothers people so badly I have no idea, wish we could just leave it at that.

Too bad Bloodborne is a 2015 game, and I'm clearly talking about 2014 games. Also Warframe coming to the X1, and still the X1 has the option of third party games, so really it revolves around getting it for whatever console you own.

Too bad? The game is coming. It's "Too bad" it's never coming to Xbox One. That doesn't matter, You can buy the console now and have access to other games. It's not there now, and doesn't currently have a release date. That's what I said, play whatever you like on whatever console. Arguing over release date nonsense is pointless.

Did I rustle your jimmies by saying that? Personally I think From Soft games suck, but that's just my opinion. So I couldn't care less what console From Soft makes games on. Give me Scalebound over Bloodborne any day.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#18
zerooo0 posted...

Way to think too hard about my topic. I don't mention or imply anything about a lack of SP games.

I assure you, I put no thought into my post! And it wasn't really a serious post either...

MrImpatient35 posted...

Enjoying story driven games means you're a hermit? That's... a unique interpretation.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
1 year ago#19

But not the message board eh? :)
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
1 year ago#20
It's a great time to be an xbro!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived