It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

#21ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/5/2014 11:41:38 AM
zerooo0 posted...
. I really think the only thing that competes regarding online gaming is surprisingly the Wii U with MK8 and Super Smash Bros U.

That isn't that surprising honestly. I mean if you look at the attachment rate for those games and the fact that they only need to be released once per generation. Aren't people still playing melee competitively to this day?
---
Valar morghulis
#22scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 11:45:55 AM
Ellesarien posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
So as a SP gamer, I should skip Xbone? Well, okay... consider it done.

But not the message board eh? :)

I don't understand... are you saying preferring SP games means I must hate all forms of socializing? Or are you saying I'm not skipping the Xbone board despite saying I'm skipping Xbone itself? If the latter, it was just a jokey quip with nothing behind it, and I read and post on all of the main console boards, and still have an interest in keeping up with Xbox news inc. Xbone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#23SlimeSwayzePosted 8/5/2014 12:01:28 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
Why do people keep talking about bloodborne like Dark Souls is a huge seller.
I'm more excited for the order.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are widely considered to be two of the best games of last-gen, and are arguably two of the best games ever made, period. Regardless of how Bloodborne sells, the simple fact that it is the next game from Mizayaki is enough to justify people feeling pretty damn excited. His games may not sell like CoD, but the Souls community is nothing to scoff at.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#24ExempliGratiaPosted 8/5/2014 12:25:49 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are widely considered to be two of the best games of last-gen, and are arguably two of the best games ever made, period. Regardless of how Bloodborne sells, the simple fact that it is the next game from Mizayaki is enough to justify people feeling pretty damn excited. His games may not sell like CoD, but the Souls community is nothing to scoff at.

No... Just no. It's a niche series enjoyed by a nice sized community. You're making it seem like it's a huge system seller. It's a type of game that not many like.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#25Draconian-WhitePosted 8/5/2014 12:32:28 PM
zerooo0 posted...
It feels like if you want a great online experience this year the X1 is the console to get.

Indeed, my sentiment exactly.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#26Exodus_PrimePosted 8/5/2014 12:33:56 PM
That is correct TC.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#27dnmtPosted 8/5/2014 12:35:24 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

No... Just no. It's a niche series enjoyed by a nice sized community. You're making it seem like it's a huge system seller. It's a type of game that not many like.

Wanna bet it sells more than Sunset Overdrive? lol.
#28ExempliGratiaPosted 8/5/2014 1:10:45 PM
dnmt posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Wanna bet it sells more than Sunset Overdrive? lol.

Omg no not sunset overdrive. Please no. Not sunset overdrive!!!!!!!

I bet GGXRD will sell more than Bloodborne.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#29duericPosted 8/5/2014 1:27:35 PM
Xbox Live is the reason for the great online experience. It's kills PSN, IMO.

Though in fairness, PSN is serviceable.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#30cloudriveraPosted 8/5/2014 1:33:08 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

I have only played Demon's Soul and have yet to play the Dark series. The game was good, but it is not one of the best games ever. People tend to overrate games like crazy. The series is good but stop acting like the games are a godsend
---
currently playing: http://i.imgur.com/V2bG2Be.png, http://i.imgur.com/NhmOPdD.jpg