It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

#31duericPosted 8/5/2014 1:42:32 PM
cloudrivera posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Why do people keep talking about bloodborne like Dark Souls is a huge seller.
I'm more excited for the order.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are widely considered to be two of the best games of last-gen, and are arguably two of the best games ever made, period. Regardless of how Bloodborne sells, the simple fact that it is the next game from Mizayaki is enough to justify people feeling pretty damn excited. His games may not sell like CoD, but the Souls community is nothing to scoff at.

I have only played Demon's Soul and have yet to play the Dark series. The game was good, but it is not one of the best games ever. People tend to overrate games like crazy. The series is good but stop acting like the games are a godsend

I'll just speak for myself when I say I didn't buy any Souls games. Didn't buy the hype, didn't care.

Got Dark Souls free with GwG and it quickly made it into my top 10 (probably top 7) 360 games list. I was shocked at how good it was and annoyed that I didn't play it sooner.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#32JohnWall32Posted 8/5/2014 2:01:55 PM
Online that goes down on a weekly basis...check.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#33donttrysohardPosted 8/5/2014 2:05:37 PM
dnmt posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are widely considered to be two of the best games of last-gen, and are arguably two of the best games ever made, period. Regardless of how Bloodborne sells, the simple fact that it is the next game from Mizayaki is enough to justify people feeling pretty damn excited. His games may not sell like CoD, but the Souls community is nothing to scoff at.

No... Just no. It's a niche series enjoyed by a nice sized community. You're making it seem like it's a huge system seller. It's a type of game that not many like.

Wanna bet it sells more than Sunset Overdrive? lol.

To be fair one is an established franchise and one is a new IP
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
#34dnmtPosted 8/5/2014 2:08:03 PM
donttrysohard posted...
dnmt posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

No... Just no. It's a niche series enjoyed by a nice sized community. You're making it seem like it's a huge system seller. It's a type of game that not many like.

Wanna bet it sells more than Sunset Overdrive? lol.

To be fair one is an established franchise and one is a new IP

I don't know man, Bloodbnorne is apparently super niche so I think the new system seller XXXtreme game of the year Sunset Overdrive should have no problem topping it. It's even part of a bundle just like the last system seller XXXtreme game of the year Titanfall!
#35crucialPosted 8/5/2014 2:17:56 PM
Destiny is the only online game worth a dam on PS4 for this year and Driveclub lol
#36duericPosted 8/5/2014 2:19:26 PM
crucial posted...
Destiny is the only online game worth a dam on PS4 for this year and Driveclub lol

If COD has bigger numbers on PS4 this year that could be a bad sign.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37dnmtPosted 8/5/2014 2:21:22 PM(edited)
crucial posted...

TLoU has pretty solid MP, too, but you're right there aren't many current gen games worth playing in general. 2014 is just the worst.

dueric posted...
crucial posted...

Ghosts sold more on PS4 so I imagine AW won't be much different.
#386speednissanPosted 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM
I'm pretty excited about four Halos on one disc with full multiplayer and all DLC packs.
#39duericPosted 8/5/2014 2:23:13 PM
dnmt posted...
crucial posted...

TLoU has pretty solid MP, too, but you're right there aren't many current gen games worth playing in general. 2014 is just the worst.

dueric posted...
crucial posted...

Well, PS4 was released first and what else did it have to play?

This year will tell us more.
---
#40dnmtPosted 8/5/2014 2:23:51 PM
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...
crucial posted...

dueric posted...
crucial posted...

Well, PS4 was released first and what else did it have to play?

This year will tell us more.

You really think AW will sell more on Xbone?