It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

#51Shura_SurplicePosted 8/5/2014 1:52:10 PM
And TC claims he is not a fanboy LMAO
#52ChiliPupPosted 8/5/2014 1:53:07 PM
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
Truthfully, either console will have plenty of online activity, and you will probably never be at a loss for a great match either way. Only difference is... PS4 will have three to five times the number of players.

We'll find out come November.

It already has three to five times the number of players. But sure, you can wait til November.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#53duericPosted 8/5/2014 1:55:33 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
Truthfully, either console will have plenty of online activity, and you will probably never be at a loss for a great match either way. Only difference is... PS4 will have three to five times the number of players.

It already has three to five times the number of players. But sure, you can wait til November.

It's clear that you aren't using facts, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#54ChiliPupPosted 8/5/2014 1:56:47 PM
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...

Funny thing about numbers. They're ... numbers. :) You're welcome.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#55mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 1:58:05 PM
dueric posted...
A lot of you guys are conveniently forgetting about the 40,000,000 Xbox Live Gold subscribers.

Casual consumers stick to what they have and know.

Lmao
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#56Juzten76Posted 8/5/2014 1:59:06 PM
There's a reason MLG chose Xbox One as the official console.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#57MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/5/2014 1:59:54 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
LittleBigPlanet 3 will be the game I spend most time online with on PS4, I love checking out the community levels and going through the story with co-op. I'll check out PlanetSide 2 though

You shut your mouth! How can you say I go about things the wrong way!? I am an Xbro and I need to belong. Just like everybody else does!"

P.S. I'll be spending most of my time on...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE! YAEH BBAY!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#58duericPosted 8/5/2014 2:00:00 PM
mokmuud posted...
dueric posted...
A lot of you guys are conveniently forgetting about the 40,000,000 Xbox Live Gold subscribers.

Lmao

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/04/20/always-on-microsoft-xbox-live-subscriptions-up-to-46m-will-never-be-free/
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#59duericPosted 8/5/2014 2:00:47 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...

Funny thing about numbers. They're ... numbers. :) You're welcome.

When you actually know them. ;)
---
#60mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 2:07:47 PM
dueric posted...
mokmuud posted...
dueric posted...

Lmao

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/04/20/always-on-microsoft-xbox-live-subscriptions-up-to-46m-will-never-be-free/

Lmao live subscriptions not gold.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539